• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

This is impossible. You'll never be able to OHKO a Dragonite period with a Vaporeon unless you get a crit. Unless you do 252 SpA, Modest, and hold a Choice Specs. Then you'll have a 31.5% chance at a KO.
  2. T

No not at all. Thundurus's success is attributed to Prankster. Take Prankster away and its useless. Using something along the lines of Landous-T or Salamence is a much better idea. Also not to mention that Thundurus-T is a much worse option than Thundurus-I period.
  3. T

No. No uses for that Sylveon offensively or defensively. You could make it work defensively without Pixilate but Wish is 100% necessary.
  4. T

- 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 208-247 (75 - 89.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (this is without an item. I have no clue if the mega stone counts as an item in the knock off equation, I just know that it doesn't get knocked off.) - 4 Atk Landorus-T Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0...
  5. T

And even the damage calcs I got showed that the only Pokemon that can do any significant damage to Gallade with Fake Out is M-Lopunny but that's because of STAB and Gallade still has 60% HP.
  6. T

I agree here. My core for my BBL challenge team is your standard M-Gallade/Bisharp/Sylveon trio. I couldn't care less which ability I use pre-mega. 9 times out of 10 when I was using M-Gallade just after launch and even during the couple of BBL battles I've done I went Mega and used Swords...
  7. T

- 252 Atk Lopunny Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 97-115 (35 - 41.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO Still not too much of a difference.
  8. T

- 252 Atk Mienshao Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 61-72 (22 - 25.9%) -- 3.9% chance to 4HKO - 0- Atk Meowstic Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 21-25 (7.5 - 9%) -- possibly the worst move ever - 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 104-123 (37.5 - 44.4%)...
  9. T

That would be: Gallade @ Galladite Ability: Justified EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe Jolly Nature - Swords Dance - Psycho Cut - Close Combat / Drain Punch - Knock Off
  10. T

If you want to use Poison Fang than you'll want to use M-Sharpedo. Max attack and max speed are obvious. Priority would be nice as well.
  11. T

Honestly if you take a look at the Eeveelutions and build a team of 6 out of 8 Pokemon you will likely have a lot of overlap in bulk. I'm guessing that you're also running Flareon and Jolteon for attacking correct? If so I'd recommend ignoring Glaceon as a whole and putting Espeon on your team.
  12. T

I'd say max HP and SpD on Glaceon. Since you want to use an Eeveelution team you'd likely want a decent tank and Glaceon has decent 65/110/95 defenses and a 130 SpA so there really is no need to focus on SpA.
  13. T

Re: Would this Raquaza be good enough to play competitive AG? It will do. Only problems it will have will be taking things like Ice Beam or Blizzard or Draco Meteor or most of the Fairy type moves.
  14. T

Fire Blast. Power over Accuracy trade-off is worth it.
  15. T

Yes they due. All Pokemon in the No Egg group will receive at least 3 perfect IVs during Gen 6
  16. T

Just about any Scarf or Specs set. Scarf is generally preferred. Max SpA and Spe. Modest or Timid. Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, and Dazzling Gleam.
  17. T

Lacking movepool and the fact that its a pure Normal. 100 base Attack may seem like a lot but in a world with Pokemon hitting 120+ in Attack its almost useless, especially in OU.
  18. T

I mean if you threw in a clause about normal types from Gen 1 only? Focus Sash Magikarp is a better option.
  19. T

One thing you aren't considering is that some people who tend to be new to competitive battling don't know the difference between EVs and IVs. I've seen that mistake many times. Yes every Pokemon should have at least 5 perfect IVs which is why I didn't even bother to include that information in...
Back
Top Bottom