A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account.
If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
This is impossible. You'll never be able to OHKO a Dragonite period with a Vaporeon unless you get a crit.
Unless you do 252 SpA, Modest, and hold a Choice Specs. Then you'll have a 31.5% chance at a KO.
No not at all. Thundurus's success is attributed to Prankster. Take Prankster away and its useless. Using something along the lines of Landous-T or Salamence is a much better idea. Also not to mention that Thundurus-T is a much worse option than Thundurus-I period.
- 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 208-247 (75 - 89.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (this is without an item. I have no clue if the mega stone counts as an item in the knock off equation, I just know that it doesn't get knocked off.)
- 4 Atk Landorus-T Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0...
I agree here. My core for my BBL challenge team is your standard M-Gallade/Bisharp/Sylveon trio. I couldn't care less which ability I use pre-mega. 9 times out of 10 when I was using M-Gallade just after launch and even during the couple of BBL battles I've done I went Mega and used Swords...
- 252 Atk Mienshao Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 61-72 (22 - 25.9%) -- 3.9% chance to 4HKO
- 0- Atk Meowstic Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 21-25 (7.5 - 9%) -- possibly the worst move ever
- 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade: 104-123 (37.5 - 44.4%)...
Honestly if you take a look at the Eeveelutions and build a team of 6 out of 8 Pokemon you will likely have a lot of overlap in bulk. I'm guessing that you're also running Flareon and Jolteon for attacking correct? If so I'd recommend ignoring Glaceon as a whole and putting Espeon on your team.
I'd say max HP and SpD on Glaceon. Since you want to use an Eeveelution team you'd likely want a decent tank and Glaceon has decent 65/110/95 defenses and a 130 SpA so there really is no need to focus on SpA.
One thing you aren't considering is that some people who tend to be new to competitive battling don't know the difference between EVs and IVs. I've seen that mistake many times. Yes every Pokemon should have at least 5 perfect IVs which is why I didn't even bother to include that information in...