• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

No because Empoleon wants the moves in place, and it is lost on the switch.
  2. A

Celebi could be useful.
  3. A

This isn't a question for BST, it's very subjective. But Roark indeed has a Tyranitar.
  4. A

You may need a lot of Baton Passes before it could become good.
  5. A

It could have been in the Sand or had a Choice Scarf on.
  6. A

Yeah, there is always next gen.
  7. A

Combination of the two, The Weight of the Foe determines base power of the move, (Light Foes cause GK to hit with the power of absorb, heavy foes cause it hit with the power of solar beam), and the Sp. Attack in GK's case would make it stronger or weaker. Grass Knot would be much weaker coming...
  8. A

Well, EV's are set up so that when the EV'd pokemon is at Level 100, it gains 1 stat point for every 4 EV's. This isn't the case at Level 5, as the stat's can only go so far. You have to put in EV's so they'll maximize the output where you want them to, but at the same time, no need to add extra...
  9. A

Well, Terminology is an extensive list, but I'll do what I can. Metagame is a game within a game. It's the atmosphere of predicting, planning and everything else needed to win. Competitive Battling is a metagame. A Lead is exactly what it sounds like, a Pokemon that starts off the match. In...
  10. A

No problem, come back when needed.
  11. A

It's actually in the right spot, so don't worry about that. I'd go for Special Defense, and not use Extremespeed. Volt Switch can be put there instead. You wouldn't put them in HP as you have a good HP number, but you could do defense as it's not that big of a difference.
  12. A

Re: General Discussion I'd pick Regenerator over Leaf Guard as you are not running Ninetales. The main reason I suggest Amoongus is because of Spore and the fact that there is no sleep clause in VGC.
  13. A

Yes in both scenarios.
  14. A

Re: General Discussion Well, an effective plan is using Amoongus and Anger Powder to ensure TR getting up with a mental Herb Pokemon being the one using TR.
  15. A

Re: General Discussion Yawn isn't the best move in Doubles because it takes up two turns, which wastes important turns. Are all your moves set on the other pokemon or the including of the pokemon in General completely set without change?
  16. A

Re: Baby Drillbur They are the premier battling authority, and I'm going to move this into the Simple question thread.
  17. A

Only speed is raised, Motor Drive and other similar abilities nullify the Cell Battery from working.
Back
Top Bottom