• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Actually, Explosion is useful on Heatran for catching Blissey off guard. If you're out of options (and you're unable to touch Blissey while you still have Heatran on your team), you can just bring Heatran in and Explode on it. Same goes for any Water Pokemon (but not Rotom, who's severely...
  2. P

People use Bronzong more because it has Levitate to negate one of its weaknesses. It also has a good typing (Steel/Psychic, the same typing as Metagross), as well as a range of support moves. Probopass, on the other hand, has spectacular defenses, but has a terrible typing (Rock/Steel, giving it...
  3. P

The Speed EVs let you outspeed a few walls so you can Toxic them. Most defensive Pokemon run 252 HP to make the most out of their defensive capabilities. Oh, and I meant 164 Spe in the EV spread I mentioned.
  4. P

This set is one of Umbreon's supporting sets, since it's a defensive Pokemon. I was wondering about the answer to your second question as well, but here's what I think: the -Speed nature won't make the Speed drops from Curse a difference. Also, it increases the chances that Umbreon will go...
  5. P

I know that you're looking for the EV spread, but I have my own ideas: This Abomasnow is completely screwed by Taunt. To let it make the most out of Snow Warning, replace Swagger with Blizzard (it's 100% accurate in Hail). It's also better off as Timid with this EV spread: 4 Atk/252 SAtk/252...
  6. P

Since it's not Sassy, and it doesn't have Curse: Try this set for size: -Wish -Toxic -Payback -Taunt/Protect Nature: Careful EVs: 252 HP/92 SDef/64 Spe Item: Leftovers You'll have to get rid of Dig, though. Attacks like Dig and Fly aren't useful in competitive battling since the...
  7. P

A Vitamin (HP Up, Protein, Carbos, Calcium, etc.) only provides 10 EVs to the corresponding stat. So, you can give your Togepi 10 Calciums and 10 Carbos before it can't have any more.
  8. P

Yeah, ExtremeSpeed is one of Dratini's egg moves in HG/SS.
  9. P

Keep SRing. Like Troggy said, it's hard to SR for something you want. Try breeding that Dratini (since the Anti-lead uses a Quiet Nature, use a Quiet Ditto)
  10. P

It's the tier where Pokemon are tested to see whether or not they're too strong for the tier they're currently in.
  11. P

No. The only way to keep Mean Look in play as the user switches out is to use Baton Pass.
  12. P

Sounds complicated, but it's worth trying out. Thanks again, Troggy.
  13. P

I ran Torchic's stats through the IV calculator, and its Speed IV isn't perfect. I still might go with the second spread (to give Blaziken's physical attacks more power). I also might go with the Choice Scarf, rather than the Life Orb to make it a revenge killer. Thanks for the help, everyone.
  14. P

I'm willing to take that risk. That, and I want to save BP. But I saved after I got that Torchic and its Hidden Power is Dragon. Any other suggestions?
  15. P

Thanks, F-22. Now, I have another question, this time about Blaziken: I'm planning on giving it these moves (and it's Naive): -Flamethrower/Fire Blast -Sky Uppercut (yes, I'm not going for Superpower because I don't like the Attack/Defense drop) -Vacuum Wave/Stone Edge/ThunderPunch -Vacuum...
  16. P

Venusaur's nature is Rash (I know it should've been Mild). Thanks for the tips, though.
  17. P

I'm training a Venusaur in HG, with these moves: -Sludge Bomb -Sleep Powder -Power Whip (it was hatched from an egg created by the Bulbasaur I got from Oak and a Tangrowth I traded from Platinum) -Leech Seed I'm not sure if I should ditch Leech Seed for Earthquake. What does anyone think I...
  18. P

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos If you're playing D/P/Pt, Blaze Kick is a physical move, and works off of Blaziken's good Attack stat. It's a good option over Flare Blitz if you don't like the recoil.
  19. P

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos You can still run Focus Blast, but you should give Gengar the Wide Lens (but the accuracy will still be a bit shaky).
  20. P

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos Seed Bomb. Since this Torterra lacks recovery, it can't afford Wood Hammer's recoil.
Back
Top Bottom