• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. V

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Understood. I just like messing around with different Frontier teams, and one I was trying recently involved Rotom-W. Ah well though, it's still good for general use.
  2. V

The game fair hacks me. Left and right critical hits are possible, maximum damage is as well. Though the odds are against me, both me and the computer are allowed the same Pokes, with the same guidelines, and same rules. There are no Rotom Appliances in the Frontier, so I'm guessing that's why...
  3. V

I'm seriously about to hack a regular Rotom to have the stats of a Rotom-A with the proper EV/IV Spread, but I don't want to do that unless it is legal to have the Rotom Formes in there. Otherwise, I could just hack anything to have the Type/Stats/Ability/Moves of something like Deoxys or...
  4. V

So... is there any way to get the Rotom Formes to work in the Battle Tower? Or is it just doomed to never work? Because I was rather upset when I sen't Rotom out earlier and it completely forgot Hydro Pump. :C
  5. V

Oh wait... I see now, the Heracross to-be-father gets Flail from Paras. I did misread, my mistake.
  6. V

Would the baby still learn Flail if the mom has it? I thought females didn't pass down any moves? o.o
  7. V

Ftr, Mind Reader+Sheer Cold Articuno does NOTHING in my opinion. With Stealth Rocks up, Articuno drops to about 180 or so HP (assuming it's Max, at Lv.100), which isn't a lot, even with its impressive bulk, and it caps right below 300 Speed, so out speeding it to do >50% damage shouldn't be...
  8. V

True. I always looked at it as a late game method myself though. Once you know your opponents team by scouting it out, you can bring in Heatran to do what it does. However, if you KNOW they're switching into a certain counter, you could blow up. It really varies for each match. You are right...
  9. V

Oops, I misread. Sorry about that. It really depends on how much you plan on having it out. Lava Plume may not be good if you plan on switching in and out, unless you REALLY utilize that Spin Support. Otherwise, Lava Plume is a great move, even after taking the tiny Stealth Rock damage the first...
  10. V

Yes. Berries like that activate at a certain percentage, and if the requirements are met, they activate. PROOF: Go into the Battle Factory, and play until you see or use the Porygon-Z with Recycle and a Sitrus Berry. It continuously uses it over and over again as a means of healing. I once did...
  11. V

Patience dude. Eevee really does nothing by itself. If it's Sassy, it's begging for Curse, but you can't get that because you don't want to use a different one. Wish is cool, but that's about the ONLY cool thing it has. Eevee has Adaptability right? If so, use Return. If not, this thing is...
  12. V

Always depends on what you're playing. I know Skarmory was the main one in OU, but I haven't seen or heard too much of it lately. Probably because there are better ways to pHaze.
  13. V

THAT EEVEE IS BEGGING TO BE CURSE+WISH UMBREON. :C What would you use the Eevee for though?
  14. V

Probably. Things like Quick Claw, Focus Band, etc. are banned sometimes to try and get around luck affecting the outcome of a battle.
  15. V

Go with Thunder Wave. Things can retreat to cure Confusion (and even to a Flying Type or Levitate user to avoid Spikes Damage), but switching does nothing to an existent Paralysis (excluding Natural Cure, or switching to a Cleric). Go for Bright Powder over Leftovers. just imagine. Snow...
  16. V

So they just all together banned an item? O.o Weird. It definitely makes it... "fair" though. By the way, while talking about the Frontier, I have but one rant. Gengar in Diamond/Pearl's Battle Tower had a set where it knew Gunk Shot. Yeah. Gengar still can't get Gunk Shot, even though it's a...
  17. V

Alright guys, I've seen something flying around the forums lately. Sould Dew doesn't work in the Battle Tower apparently. Is that a rumor or what? Because I don't really see why or how it couldn't. =/ EDIT: So... I just saw like... 6 posts before me someone asked the same thing. *facepalm*...
  18. V

Honestly, I would keep Fire Blast for more power, and ditch Flamethrower. A good replacement would probably be Hidden Power. The type really depends on what kind of coverage you need for the rest of the team. Honestly though, Charizard makes for a poor special sweeper in my opinion. =/
  19. V

I agree with badal's EV spread, but have you already decided which nature you're using?
  20. V

Re: good move set for my steelix? Besides the previous point made about this set, it also get's completely walled by anything that has a Ground immunity. I agree though, ditch Sleep Talk and Double Team for Curse and Iron Head or Stone Edge, throw a Chesto Berry on, or consider doing the...
Back
Top Bottom