• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Do you remember the lyrics?
  2. RavenRaziel98

Chev secretly is a captive wolf but he blasts born to be wild on max volume while driving, close enough lol
  3. RavenRaziel98

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Leafeon_(Pok%C3%A9mon) Note how they also sticked with the height and weight and the description. I demand that this gets added as trivia on Leafeon's bulbapedia article! XD
  4. RavenRaziel98

My wife just showed me this, don't know if it's an old hat by now but felt like sharing. Leaked pokedex entries from pokemon gold beta
  5. RavenRaziel98

I've just tried the Mack and Jeezy recipe by Terry Crews. Took me less than 30 minutes to eat it on my own (4-6 servings according to the video description) and now I don't know if I'm proud about that or disgusted by myself.
  6. RavenRaziel98

I'm pretty sure there is Edit: There isn't, only for Gen 3 apparently.
  7. RavenRaziel98

I didn't knew that (this is my first April fools event), but I would probably still have said that just to mock the US customer service (should've added Welcome to America at the end) which is said to be pretty bad compared to EU (and especially german standards).
  8. RavenRaziel98

Unless you made an additional payment for that - No refunds, no warranties!
  9. RavenRaziel98

Qauck qauck qauck qauck
  10. RavenRaziel98

Without a doubt (I heard that joke around 2015-2016 iirc).
  11. RavenRaziel98

LOL, I'm apparently living under a rock, never seen that (could be because I was like 10/11 when this was new though)
  12. RavenRaziel98

I just noticed that a duck themed April fools day is probably the ultimate opportunity to tell you that unfunny joke that was wandering around where I live a couple of years ago :bulbaFacepalm: A duck enters a book store. The Owner asks What can I do for you? And the Duck answers Got some...
  13. RavenRaziel98

What the quack? :confused: It's still the 31st in my time zone, but I've already planned to plant a toothpaste trap to annoy my wife ^^
  14. RavenRaziel98

I bought a Pokemon Bank license for the first time in my life so if Nintendo would add Pokémon in the near future that would be great.
  15. RavenRaziel98

After two weeks of hassles and struggling I can finally play LA Noire :bulbaLove:
  16. RavenRaziel98

Führerscheinprüfung. Those who know will know :ROFLMAO:
  17. RavenRaziel98

Randomest message
  18. RavenRaziel98

Is bumping a team-crafting thread that had no replies for more than 2 years ok? I didn't feel too comfortable about that so I thought I might ask for your opinions before.
  19. RavenRaziel98

I was on a window seat and saw some kind of metal plate on the wing flapping around, uncovering the cables that were supposed to be hidden underneath - never again xD
  20. RavenRaziel98

Lol, ME's future strike/warning messages will always end with You know the rules and so do I XD
Back
Top Bottom