• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

It wasn't the miniors In actuality, Marvin and his boys genocided all the non-avian dinosaurs.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Maybe it's cuz I'm vacuuming some samples of the gas. I know a trans girl who used to be in this site who'd love this gas not just for herself, mind you.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

I definitely know painis cupcake. That bastard was everywhere in Donkey Kong 64 soundtrack comment sections and they were basically the first time I learned of a TF2
  4. Chidamari Sketch

drops it sulks away in the darkness
  5. Chidamari Sketch

a, I'm queer and until today I never knew this. I should be ashamed.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

I guess it's only natural that you young'uns would shelter themselves from us rambling adults. They'd rather spout slang like them girlboss, rizz, or slay than talk in proper mature diction. I guess I should be grateful you bumblin' teens are off me lawn.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Everyone except those who watched Vargskelethor of Vinesauce, first. Like me.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Hey if this is a D_ki ______________: Li__a_ure C____ spoof does this mean that 01000001 01110010 01110110 01100101 01101110 and Student ID:803B121 are
  9. Chidamari Sketch

A Cube is a clank who will give you coffee.
  10. Chidamari Sketch

I'd love to sleep all my stress away. On the ground or whatever
  11. Chidamari Sketch

I live in an area that's warm enough that it never snows at all. Like, the only two days or so I ever experienced it is when my family briefly drove somewhere that actually snows, and that was way long ago; back when I was really young.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

greed is good greed makes you do great things it loves all people gold coins and puppies it will get you everything even if you have to pile-drive your enemies to do so
Back
Top Bottom