• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kirby4ever

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

What's the best nature, move set, and EV spread for Lunala?
  2. Kirby4ever

Yeah since the IV judge said that Zygarde's stats are superior and the only stat that needs a boost is the speed and maybe the SpD. We don't know how common the bottle caps are and how to get them yet, so we'll have to wait until Tuesday or when we're playing Sun and Moon.
  3. Kirby4ever

I can always increase Zygarde speed IVs with bottle caps in Pokemon Sun and Moon since the event Zygarde is already at level 100.
  4. Kirby4ever

@UB-01 Kenobi I got Zygarde with 31IVs on HP, Attack, and Defense, 240 on SP.Defense with a Careful nature. It's speed is at 202 with only 7IVs. Should I keep Zygarde as it is since this is the best one I got so far or should I continue soft resetting?
  5. Kirby4ever

I didn't realize Dragonite's speed until you told me.
  6. Kirby4ever

Zygarde has 95 base speed and after dragon dance, it may not be able to outspeed faster dragon dancers like Dragonigte, even with a Jolly nature. Adamant with life orb and Dragon dance is better.
  7. Kirby4ever

What do you think about Jolly natured Zygarde?
  8. Kirby4ever

I had been soft resetting Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for a while to get a careful nature Zygarde. When I finally got a careful nature Zygarde, it's has 31IVs in HP, Defense, and Special Defense, but it's attack is at 6IVs and the speed is at 12. Should I continue to get a Zygarde with better IVs or...
  9. Kirby4ever

What would be the best move set and EVs for a follow me Clefable?
  10. Kirby4ever

I'm building a doubles team around Zygarde, but I don't know if it's better to have Zygarde use camouflage or have a Pokemon soak Zygarde. What do you think?
  11. Kirby4ever

I have a question about my Kanto classic team. I don't know if I could use ether Aerodactyl or Dugtrio, whitish one is good for my team? What Pokemon would be good for the team or any changes I need to make? Clefable (F) Ability: Unaware EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD Modest Nature -...
  12. Kirby4ever

I have two questions that i want to ask. 1) Is it possible to breed a male Pokemon with its HA with the female of the same Pokemon with no HA down to the offspring? I tried doing that with Swirlix once to get a female in a pramear ball since the HA male was in a regular Pokeball and the female...
  13. Kirby4ever

For some reason, I'm unable to take my Pokémon out of the battle box even though the Little League is over. Is there a way to unlock the battle box so I can take them out?
  14. Kirby4ever

What is a good EV spread for mega Blaziken, Luxray, and Reuniclus? So far I have; Luxray-Jolly with Choice scarf Volt switch, thunder fang, Fire fang, and ice fang. Reuniclus-Modest with life orb Calm mind, recover, trick room, and psychic. Mega Blaziken-Jolly Protect, Baton pass, Sword...
  15. Kirby4ever

What's the best move set for Eelektross, and what is the best nature for it? I'm stomped because I want a competitive Eelektross and I don't want to waste a thunderstone to get an Eelektross.
  16. Kirby4ever

I noticed that in both Wifi battles and in Pokemon Showdown, people have Pokemon use thunderbolt instead of thunder. Why people are using thunderbolt instead of thunder even though thunder has a better chance to paralyze the target and does more damage then thunderbolt?
  17. Kirby4ever

I have a little question about this old battle I had with my in-game team about 2 months ago. I got Garchomp to use earthquake and it took out Talonflame even though the attack shouldn't effect it at all since Talonflame is immune to ground type attacks. It confused me ever since the battle that...
  18. Kirby4ever

What is the best natures for all of the Eeveelutions?
  19. Kirby4ever

I went team testing on Pokemon show down, Emolga has the life orb and knows roost. Roost helped Emolga last longer when healing after a turn or two. On the second battle, it lasted for 6 turns as long there's other Pokemon there to support it. Iron tail helped protect Umbreon from fairy types...
  20. Kirby4ever

What items would be best for my competitive team that I'm building? So far I know that; Gardevoir-Gardevoirite Umbreon-Leftovers Roserade-Bigroot Anyone know that good items that Talonflame, Emolga, and Milotic can use?
Back
Top Bottom