• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Yeah, I agree with Edo - Yanmega would be the best lead out of all of them (are you using speed boost?). It's also helpful to lead with him so that he doesn't have to come in through Stealth Rock later/depend...
  2. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I second this. Thanks Cheesus, very, very helpful and simple to understand! To me, the beauty of the game is that it is so much more complicated than it would seem. :) And speaking of complicated, your...
  3. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Ahh, that does help a lot, thanks! In the mean time though, I used JavaRNG and while it took forever, I did find that spread. Now, there's no explanation of what column is what, but I am fairly certain my...
  4. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Okay, this is what I did, keeping all the default delays the same. I decided to be more reasonable and went with greater than or equal to 25 in the stats that I wanted. Looking at your results, it's obvious...
  5. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Actually yeah, the possibility of just not getting any results occurred to me after I posted. Hmm. I have taken your advice and made a new folder for PokeRNG. The good news is I got the files to come up in...
  6. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I am using the RNG reporter, though I thought PokeRNG had to be used in conjunction with the RNG reporter if you want to be able to do more complicated searches? As far as I can tell with the RNG reporter, the...
  7. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask this question... I have just recently starting looking into RNG abuse for competitively viable Pokemon. I understand the basics of it, however, now I want a...
  8. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos That actually crossed my mind. My only worry is that I have no experience working with a hail team and I'll only have 2 weeks to prepare. Hmmmm. I'll definitely consider it though. I just talked to a friend...
  9. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'm not quite sure if this is a "simple question", but here it is... For some stupid reason, I was challenged to a battle from a friend of a friend. The reason it's stupid is he was talking mad smack to me...
  10. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Yes, breed the two Eevees, until you can pass on the 30 special attack to another female, Timid Eevee. Who knows, save all of your Eevees until that happens, and maybe one of them will have good speed. If not...
  11. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos All right, I'm a little confused now - how do you know that your Luxray has an IV of 30 in sp atk, then? Is it because it keeps getting passed down, yet you know your Eevee has a different IV in that stat? But...
  12. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'm finding it a little hard to follow your post, and I'm not sure *exactly* what you're asking, but as far as I can tell, you're not doing anything wrong, per se. I can tell you though, that the longer you...
  13. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Does anyone know if there is a new list somewhere of all the possible Pokemon that you can face in the Battle Frontier? I know a few of these lists have been created for DP... however, several Pokemon have...
  14. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I figured that was it, but the beauty here is that you really don't have to worry so much about being locked into one move becoming a problem (choice items really are a good idea in regular play though). Good...
  15. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Why would choice items work any differently... and actually... why would that suck? Considering you're probably going to be spamming the same move in each battle anyway, and it's not like having to switch out...
  16. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Well someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I once got some mystery eggs from a friend that hatched into Totodiles with both Ice Punch and Dragon Dance. I'm pretty sure that the only way for that to have...
  17. D

Point noted, thank you.
  18. D

Are you sure that actually works? It took me quite a few tries to get my Nidoran chain to 40; I had boxes and boxes of regular Nidorans on Ranch from all the broken chains, which were caught by the aid of my Scizor who false swiped them. I'm pretty sure false swipe is a direct attack, and never...
  19. D

I'd think that a Pokemon with okay stats and the right nature would be the obvious answer. You can of course fix that by breeding, especially if the Pokemon with great stats is a male... then just use an everstone on a female of the right nature. Usually I will keep males with at least one good...
  20. D

Ahh, so since you're slower, you would get hit first but then use baton pass on your turn and switch something in (presumably faster that your opponent)? That makes sense, although I wonder how viable it is... ? I guess you would have to have something that has trouble switching in or something.
Back
Top Bottom