• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

i think it does, if i remember correctly, if the pokemon gains exp, it gains EVs, unless its been EV'd.
  2. A

hidden power 70? if you dont know the ivs i dont think you can do the damage calculations.
  3. A

What move and what IVs?
  4. A

can someone help me construct my team? if so, VM me. ill provide all details, if you VM me about it. thank you in advance. And for a raikou, is charge beam better for the +Sp.Atk or Calm mind?
  5. A

Oh, awesome, i guess i could try,thank you!
  6. A

Well, its a modest kingdra :/
  7. A

what is a good set for a modet Kingdra that is not for a rain dance team? (Please include Spread.) :/
  8. A

ill use AP, thanks.
  9. A

does anyone know if i should use roost over aura sphere for a togkiss that is bold with thunder wave, nasty plot, air slah and 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD?
  10. A

im pretty sure you can use dustox, so it cant activate seren grace, or a pokemon with inner focus, for those flichhx ones, but for those jirachis like mine, with paralyze and confusion hax, use a toxic orb celfable, with wonder guard.
  11. A

can anybody help with an ursaring an sneasle? both adament. i need to know what they do best,like items and moves,
  12. A

i found jirachi's IVs and HP, just not the damage, he has two 31's, one 31 in speed, which is what i focused more on. his hidden power is Dark, i dont know its damage though (50-70) but before i teach it to him i need to know the damage.
  13. A

im fine with calm mind, its just the hidden powers.
  14. A

so i guess i need someone with Calm mind, but this isnt the place, and this there something i could switch the Hidden powers for?
  15. A

Great idea! thanks! :D ill get started on him... does he learn CM naturally?
  16. A

i have a timid jirachi, will come of any use? what can a timid jirachi be used for in any way?
  17. A

smogon actully compared them, and i didnt know why, but i do now heatran is very strong and over used
  18. A

i have a question out of curiosity, i know that: choice specs kingdra>choice scarf heatran but without choice specs its: choice scarf heatran>(Item.) kingdra i know this may be confusing but it seems heatran is better than kingdra normally, despite the fact he is fire/steel type, and...
  19. A

Can anybody help with a dragon dance bagon and a fake out skitty? The bagon being modest, but let us assume a better nature, cause' I will be breeding until I get the adamant one, and fake out skitty is bashful
Back
Top Bottom