• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lord Clowncrete

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Ok, I would suggest that you save the game before doing the below things. First and foremost, get the vitamins and feed Torchic 10 proteins and 10 carbos. This will straightaway give him 100 evs in both Attack and Speed. If you haven't saved till now again, I would suggest saving before...
  2. Lord Clowncrete

I would say: If you play Ubers, Kyogre is best. If you play OU, you have no choice except toed.
  3. Lord Clowncrete

It is true. Even if T-tar didn't have sand stream, I would say that he would still be better than Aggron.(but he would not necessarily be OU)
  4. Lord Clowncrete

IIRC 16 evs make add one to the stats, but I'm not sure. Shiny Shinx; Tried these guides? Little Cup Article (D/P) - Smogon University The Little Cup EVing Manual - Smogon University
  5. Lord Clowncrete

JoshuaMunoz; You will also find these articles interesting: 1)Bulbapedia 2)Smogon
  6. Lord Clowncrete

It just became UU a week back at the beginning of April when the tiers were reshuffled. However the RU analysis haven't been changed yet, so they will have mentions of claydol. Here is where it was announced.
  7. Lord Clowncrete

I think you misunderstood trade center as the gts, so no you can't ask for mons with certain moves there. I'm talking about the bulbagarden trade center where you can ask for it. That is the way how i got my own ferroseed.
  8. Lord Clowncrete

Save yourself some time by going to the trade center and directly asking for a male ferroseed with sr + leech seed there..
  9. Lord Clowncrete

or simply catch lots of ditto with decent ivs so that you can reuse them even after you finish breeding ferrothorn.
  10. Lord Clowncrete

don't want to dampen spirits but it isn't exactly a "crafted" moveset seeing that atleast 3 of those moves are seen on pretty much every ferrothorn. And since it is close to what a standard ferro does, the smogon evs will work. sure. I like helping.:-)
  11. Lord Clowncrete

Gyro ball, leech seed and stealth rock are pretty useful on any ferrothorn. So, thats good. If bulky water types give you problems, go with power whip. It also has more pp, if it matters. Toxic is pretty uncommon but I will say that it is a decent option. Being able to poison stuff like...
  12. Lord Clowncrete

I would suggest going with the smogon ev spread. It is better from my experience: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD This assumes that your ferrothorn has perfect ivs in atleast hp, def and sp.def. I would suggest relaxed as the nature and if possible, try to keep the number of speed ivs to a minimum...
  13. Lord Clowncrete

Don't worry. To get you started(if you are interested in LC), then you will like this article.
  14. Lord Clowncrete

And get banned for breaking the rules? Little cup rules clearly state that all Pokemon should be level 5.
  15. Lord Clowncrete

-_-Going by that logic, skarmory is uncounterable. That is what entry hazards are for. Breaking sashes, sturdy and softening foes. The point is fire punch << fire blast.
  16. Lord Clowncrete

NONONO Fire Blast >> physical fire attack. Stuff like Forrtress can actually survive fire punch but are messed up a lot by Fireblast.
  17. Lord Clowncrete

allright, i'm creating a rain entry-hazards team with a drizzle-toed, tentacruel and ferrothorn(and maybe gliscor for handling breloom)core. I want some suggestions for: 1) a sr'er(don't suggest t-tar, duh?) 2) spin blocker(don't suggest jellicent, since the rotom-w weakness is already painful)...
  18. Lord Clowncrete

focus blast kills heatran straight away. and scarftar's usage has infact increased greatly after excadrill's banning.
  19. Lord Clowncrete

you are just looking at this in one way. what if terrakion, scarftar, scarftran switch into kyurem? and most often they will.
Back
Top Bottom