• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Master Mew

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

If this would be better suited to the General Mega Evolution thread then please move it, but it seemed like a simple enough question: Mega Steelix set? I know it looks like basically an inferior, sand-dependent Mega Aggron, but surely there's something workable?
  2. Master Mew

Thanks! :-D How do you get Poison Jab on Tauros, though?
  3. Master Mew

I guess I forgot about Magikarp's secret Normal typing. :drowsy: In all seriousness: Sheer Force, 100 Attack, 95 Defense, 110 Speed... obviously he isn't the cream of the crop, but there's really no way to work with that?
  4. Master Mew

Hey there! Master Mew here with another annoying installment of "Is this terrible Pokemon usable in OU?" This week's edition: Tauros He was the king of the metagame back in RBY, before the rug was pulled out from under him when exactly 100% of the mechanics he benefited from were dramatically...
  5. Master Mew

No use running Sheer Force?
  6. Master Mew

Ok haha that's what I thought. :-p In other news: Kingler, no use it at all, or does it have a niche? I like this forgotten 'mon.
  7. Master Mew

Yeah, that's a fair point. I have a habit of forgetting about Confusion/Foul Play in the context of breeding. :-p I'll just pick an Eeveelution I like, then, and they can be my in-game team mascots. :XD: By the way, is "Mixed Sweeper Flareon" a real thing? I've never heard of it before.
  8. Master Mew

As unexpected leftovers from other breeding projects, I've found myself the proud owner of two 6IV Eevees - one Timid, the other Bold. Do any of the Eeveelutions actually stand to benefit from having six perfect IVs? Or is a 6IV Eevee effectively the same as a 5IV?
  9. Master Mew

Sheer Cold is banned under Smogon rules though, isn't it? Or is that your way of saying Articuno has no niche? :-p
  10. Master Mew

Simple Question: Is Articuno even remotely viable in OU? If so, what would its niche be? Outside of Smogon tiers Articuno's niche appears to be Mind Reader + Sheer Cold. :-p
  11. Master Mew

Pretty sure it's legal in Battle Spot Ranked matches. As far as Smogon tiers are concerned, Ubers are your game.
  12. Master Mew

I'm laughing a bit too hard that one of Scolipede's "best Baton Pass sets available" is to not use Baton Pass (first set), was this on purpose? :-p
  13. Master Mew

They're pooling all of their resources together to divide amongst each other according to their needs? O.o
  14. Master Mew

Of course Assault Vest Regirock can't set Gravity, though. :-p I hadn't considered those, though, thanks! That does lend itself to a little more versatility.
  15. Master Mew

Mandibuzz is seriously one of the most frustrating (and surprisingly so) pokemon around right now. This thing is seriously hard to kill and I didn't believe it until I faced one for the first time. Try her out, she's freaking amazing. That is all. :-p (On a slightly more serious note, yes...
  16. Master Mew

Haha yeah, I mix them up sometimes. Yeah, it's somewhat gimmicky but I had it in my head that Sticky Web + Gravity would be one of the best possible setup combos if it could be pulled off reliably (a big if). So... Landorus, Jirachi, Meloetta or Mew? In that case I'd probably opt for...
  17. Master Mew

Anything with a higher Speed base stat and access to priority (though the list is short). Alternatively, Extreme Speed will always outspeed Talonflame and Dragonite is a relatively easy pokemon to work into most teams who learns it.
  18. Master Mew

Low speed, vulnerable defensive typing, mediocre defensive stats, and susceptibility to literally all forms of entry hazards make Magmortar difficult to use. He does have pretty great Special Attack, though, and his movepool includes Fire Blast, Focus Blast and Thunderbolt for pretty ok...
  19. Master Mew

Hm... well, I'd probably go with Spore + King's Shield and drop Taunt, since Spore will prevent them from setting up as well and will likely prompt a switch. Dual hazards are great if you can set them up but I'm not sure Smeargle will be pulling it off very often, even with the Sash. You can set...
  20. Master Mew

Would something like Galvantula Sticky Web turn 1, U-Turn to Sableye turn 2, Gravity turn 3 be worthwhile? Spinblocks and knocks birds into Sticky Web and my Ground type Sweeper is thrilled. It feels gimmicky, though, so wondered if it was obviously flawed. xD
Back
Top Bottom