• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Excuse me, fellas. I have a question I like to ask of you. Can the Sinnoh Ash pikachu learn Electro Ball? Because I like to get the one from either Sinnoh or Kalos. I like Sinnoh because of Ash's growth, its pokemon, its region,and Cynthia. I Iike Kalos because of Serena, her crush on Ash is...
  2. S

I see. So the speeding nature may be the best nature for Ash-Greninja. I've already knew about Protean. But I believe that the Greninja have an exclusive ability, Battle Bond. An ability that when a special Greninja defeats a pokemon, it turn into the Ash-Greninja. Water Shuriken becomes more...
  3. S

Excuse me, I have a question. If I were to have an Ash-Greninja on my team, what nature, IVs spread and moveset should be? One thing for sure is that Water Shuriken will be increased.
  4. S

I have a question I like to ask of you. What is the best nature for the 20th anniversary Victini? Its moves are incinerate, quick attack, endure,and confusion. Although it can learn sacred shot. If the 20th anniversary Victini can learn the moves V-Create, Fusion Bolt,and/or Bolt Strike, then I...
  5. S

I see. So Nature Power isn't affected by the weather, but affected by terrains. Do you know which pokemon that can give an electric terrain in order for Nature Power to become "Thunderbolt"?
  6. S

Thank you for the answers to my previous questions. There's something else I like to ask you. Which pokemon that can support the team who can change the weather? The reason why I asked is that I like to benefit the sweeper with an attacking move, "Nature Power".
  7. S

Hey guys. There's something that I like to ask of you. What are the best nature for Articuno,Moltres, and Zapdos with their Hidden Abilities?
  8. S

Hello everyone. There's something that I like to ask of you. What is the best nature, EV spread,and moveset for the supportive Celebi? You know, as it can be the healer of the team, baton passer,and a special attacker? Could it be the bold nature?
  9. S

"BP" means Baton Pass. It comes in handy when it comes to boosting stats while pass it on into its teammates.
  10. S

Ok. Sounds good that Mega Charizard Y has more coverage like Solar Beam to take out Rock,Ground,and bulky water types, avoiding ground type moves like Earthquake, STAB moves like Flamethrower and Fire Blast. Drought ability weakens the water while power up fire types moves. Dragon Pulse can help...
  11. S

Hey guys. It may be a dumb question but which one of the Mega Charizards is better? The Y version or the X version? Mega Charizard X carries the characteristics of the Dragon-Type with the good physical attack power while Mega Charizard Y carries the same characteristics of an average Charizard...
  12. S

Hey guys. It may be a silly question but what is the perfect nature for Mew on many things? If I recall correctly, Mew can pretty do much anything.
  13. S

Excuse me fellas. I like to ask you something. I just got three Unova Starters with the HA today. What are the best movesets for those three Unova Starters? Could it be bold as Serperior best nature with the item Leftovers? The move Leaf Storm,Glare,Substitute,and Dragon Tail?
  14. S

So the best nature for both Groudon and Rayquaza is amadant. Does anyone agree with Anybodyagree?
  15. S

For two important questions, what are the best nature for Groudon and Rayquaza?
  16. S

I see. So the best nature for Gallade is the Jolly nature with the ability Justified. That's good sound because it carries the characteristics of the Psychic type.
  17. S

What is the best moveset for both Gallade's normal and Mega forms?
  18. S

Ok. Outrage is great and all for Dragonite,but don't you think it would be a better idea use Dragon Claw over it? Once Dragonite uses Outrage,and the opposing trainer will switch into a fairy-type which will be a bad thing.
  19. S

You see guys, The reason why I'm asking about Lucario being a mixed sweeper it because I'm planning to form a Sand Team. I'm already know that I've chosen Skarmory,and Tyrantiar from the start.
  20. S

Pardon me,but what is the best nature,ev spread and moveset for a Mixed Sweeper Lucario(both normal and Mega form)?
Back
Top Bottom