• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Is Sheer Cold viable on Kyogre in AG?
  2. S

So run SE or EQ and why? And what about MoxieGyara DDcer? Are EQ+Ice Fang my coverage moves in that case?
  3. S

So run Stone Edge or Earthquake over Ice Fang? And what about Grass-types that resist Crunch like Breloom?
  4. S

But isn't Ice very potent offensively? And don't forget Dragonite can run bulk!
  5. S

^But I'm still worried about the likes of Dragonite...so why no DD/Waterfall/Crunch/Ice Fang? That's what I use anyway...
  6. S

What about bulk DDGyara with Intimidate? DD/Waterfall/Taunt/SE?
  7. S

Also, is a Jolly nature viable on MoxieGyara?
  8. S

Is ice Fang usable as a coverage move on Mega or Moxie DDGyara?
  9. S

And what about CBNite? Would it be good and how good is Dragonite in OU?
  10. S

Smogon listed an offensive tank Clefable, should I bother with that, despite not beeing able to get Softboiled and having to use Moonlight?
  11. S

What about Fire Fang? Isn't it better with Garchomp's poor SpA?
  12. S

And what about normal Garchomp? Is it a good SR user? Adamant or Jolly?
  13. S

Now when I think about it, Kyurem-B and Weavile are very bad in combo defensively, so would Hydreigon be good instead?
  14. S

*Chomp I think I'll use SR Gross over Gengar...is normal Gross stil viable, or stick to Gengar?
  15. S

What about Metagross and Gengar as partners? Chomp+Weavile+K-B give me 3 fairy weaknesses, so I need to make up for that. Gengar Taunt Shadow Ball Sludge Bomb (can't get Wave) Focus Blast Would that work?
  16. S

Is it redundant to run both Weavile and Kyurem-B? Also, is offensive Spin Starmie a good idea to use when using Weavile?
  17. S

What Pokemon (in OU) give the best synergy with Weavile? How good is it in OU? And is Garchomp a good pick for Stealth Rock support? Or maybe Mamoswine or Heatran?
  18. S

Recommend me some good offensive SR users in OU.
  19. S

I want to give Bold Vaporeon some power, what are some good SpA numbers to hit?
  20. S

Is offensive Vaporeon viable? That 110 base special attack is just too good for it not beeing viable IMO; suggest me a set and EV spread.
Back
Top Bottom