• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Would Substitute even be worth using without the 101 HP mark? I'm not sure how often moves like Seismic Toss & Night Shade are used in OU...
  2. S

I thought of a moveset for Infernape, but I didn't see it at Smogon, so I thought I'd ask about it here: (hopefully this is the right spot for this post...) Adamant or Jolly nature Iron Fist ability Leftover item 6 HP/252 Atk & Spd EVs (might need more HP...) Fire Punch (BW2 move...
  3. S

@ soulless shadow: Ok, went back there & then remembered what I've decided on... Now all I need to do is to decide their movesets & then I'll post a RMT. It won't have pictures, but I'll still make it as visually appealing as possible.
  4. S

That's... stupid. OMG ITS BLAZE BLAZIKEN!1!1! Pssh, yeah, RIIIIGHT... But I suppose the ban is easier than to check weither or not it has Blaze or Speed Boost every time it's used... So, does anyone remember the last pokemon of my Sand team?
  5. S

Ok, now that I'm back, I'm hoping to finish my sand team... the line-up so far, if I remember correctly is: Tyranitar Reuniclus Landorus Heatran Ferrothorn ??? (can't remember...) Also, I was wondering how this'd work for UU/OU, since Speed Boost Blaziken is banned to UBER...
  6. S

Ok, then I'm using Heatran! (I was hoping to have a volcanic pokemon on my team for obivious reasons.) EDITED IN: & I'll do research on Rotom-W. This may be the last you guys will see me for awhile, so PM any further comments & preferably, recommedations for my team to me & I'll answer...
  7. S

Here's what my line up looks like so far: Tyranitar Sand summoner Reuniclus Fighting counter Ferrothorn Bulky Water counter Metagross To cover the 4x Ice weakness of Landorus Landorus Sand Sweeper & a Electric, Dragon or Bulky Water Pokemon, not yet determined. I'm...
  8. S

@ CommandurrClowncrete: Ok, I'll keep that in mind... Would there be a reason for having Heatran on the team? It can use Stealth Rock, but is there more reasons to having one on a Sand team?
  9. S

I don't know if this computer will be good enough, but after finishing the team, I'll check it out... & My aunt does have a better computer, but I wouldn't be able to battle often... Speaking of which, I REALLY should have mention that at my aunt place, I DO have access to Wi-Fi, but like...
  10. S

I know I won't be able to battle, I still want to try to make a competitive team for the fun of it...
  11. S

If 0 spd IV is really needed, forget it! I do not fully understand IVs & I also do not want to use any pokemon where Hidden Power is a must. So far, I'm thinking a Mixed T-tar with Superpower, Crunch, Fire Blast & Ice Beam & a Calm Mind Reuniclus. Would like suggestions for pokemons that...
  12. S

Ok, then I'll also have Reuniclus... How reliable is it to take advantage of Trick Room with negative speed natured T-tar & Reuniclus? (I'm thinking it may be best to only take advantage of Trick Room with 2, maybe 3 pokemons since it lasts only 5 short turns...)
  13. S

I'm wanting to create a Sandstorm team, but I'm not sure where to start... Would it be a good idea to use Hippowdon & Tyranitar on the same team?
  14. S

With my new username, I gotten curious... Is Eccentric Ditto as good of a revenge killer as people said it'd be? Or is it available yet?
  15. S

Ok. I was doing this to Infernape: :bash: But I now hope that both Infernape & Blaziken will have a place in the highest tiers. Just like Flygon in OU & Garchomp in UBER...
  16. S

It's banned to UBER!?!?!? How does it perform there?
  17. S

How does Speed Boost Blaziken performs in OU? I figure it'd be best to bring it out late game, after taking out possible threats...
  18. S

In that case, how much damage can Ninetales do to the usual Politoed? (I Like Ninetales quite a bit myself... & forget my last question... I'm more interested in Ninetales' potential right now...)
Back
Top Bottom