• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lisianthus

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

:) I know nothing!!
  2. lisianthus

Blanc's house, located right in the Nimbasa City subway tunnels! ...is she the suspect... Chasing your happiness! Also, whatever you make of it. My sources say maybe the South Pole? or new zealand.,, Fantastic Mr. Fox...? 2? Maybe for you, but not for meeeee~ It depends exactly on what you...
  3. lisianthus

hi. do you have any questions for myself? i am going on a ten-minute question answering spree so i figured i'd ask here?
  4. lisianthus

floats into the room, carrying three (3) tiny joltik-cookie cuttered sugar cookies hmmm if blanc is the villain here then i will have to be both a magical girl and a villain...? these will not conflict i assure you! そしてあなたは睡眠とったで良かった!!!
  5. lisianthus

Find the power in yourself to manifest the parfait!! You can do it! Probably.
  6. lisianthus

Come in!!!!!! I will take over the bar and make you a parfait. (how did she get the ingredients for a parfait) The bar has successfully been taken over! A magical girl (ghost) is now floating at the bar.
  7. lisianthus

floats over to you, very excitedly
  8. lisianthus

blinks into and out of existence so quickly that if you weren't looking, you wouldn't have known i was there
  9. lisianthus

i think everything has just about run its course now, so i'll ask a question: do morelull dream of electric pikachu?
  10. lisianthus

huh? nop lol, you can call me lisia if you want to toast!! LOL Hmm, random messages... uhmmmm. I think that freeze-dried fruit is really good? I haven't had any in yeeeaaars though..
  11. lisianthus

I don't think it's typing moreso like... text generation? so it's probably pretty natural for her to give fast responses. even if they kind of end up like this _(._.)_
  12. lisianthus

Uhmmmm... that does not seem like it should happen?
  13. lisianthus

i feel like i had a conversation about this with her once actually funnily enough???? that being said uhhh she'd probably be the same UNLESS if she became an AI-based robot like in chobits. that would not be the same
  14. lisianthus

as long as blanc's there that's the most important part sooooo.... same subway to me?
  15. lisianthus

so did someone destroy the battle subway :/ that was actually where i was at . if you even care .
  16. lisianthus

ok so i'm leaving the room until blanc comes back from her coffin, in the meantime i will set this ginger ale 8oz mini can down riiiight.... here! please do as you'd wish with it?
  17. lisianthus

here you go! (ginger ale, but in a mountain dew can)
  18. lisianthus

honestly so valid of you i love that so much ok here is your bloo-uhm, tomato juice~ ehehe, it's totally tomato juice... i swear.,. ehehe <3 enjoy~~ (conveniently appears in a skull-shaped glass to fit the season) Now that that is taken care of!! Who do I throw this can of ginger ale at...
  19. lisianthus

oh my god that's funny it's actually my favorite soda (i do not drink soda much but) For you and only you, neechan... I will summon another drink in!! ok you have the choice of 1) tomato juice OR kool-aid (not blood, probably? i cannot guarantee it is not blood so) 2) green tea (lisia favorite)...
  20. lisianthus

floats into the room, carrying one (1) mini 8oz can of ginger ale... now who do i give it to...
Back
Top Bottom