• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Camille

What is your favorite nickname you have given to a Pokémon?

Mine was Eclipse the Umbreon in SoulSilver, as well as Garcia the Garchomp in Black 2 and Alucard the Crobat in HeartGold.
  2. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it is useful for stopping Taunt and Encore. Powder
  3. Camille

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Adorable and invaluable for breeding, and Imposter is a great Ability. Silvally
  4. Camille

Which multi pokemon is your favorite?

Metagross, love its design, the Shiny and the movepool. That being said, I also really like Kantonian Weezing, Kangaskhan, Wishiwashi, and Maushold.
  5. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, I guess. Mud Shot
  6. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it has its uses. Crush Grip
  7. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Make it a 95 base power attack once again. Shell Bell
  8. Camille

^you forgot to post a Pokemon Anyways, Arceus
  9. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it is fine now that it is much more thinly distributed. Glare
  10. Camille

Boring and has no attacking power whatsoever despite its great Speed. Lapras
  11. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it is useful until you gain access to Psychic/Psyshock. Neutralizing Gas
  12. Camille

Quite cute, although I don't care much for the entire line. Trevenant
  13. Camille

Which pokemon cry is your favorite?

Glameow - cute yet sneaky. Hydreigon - very menacing. Kricketot - never actually liked Kricketune's cry, but this one actually sounds like a xylophone. I also quite like: Articuno, Porygon2, Skarmory, Weavile, Haxorus, and Manectric.
  14. Camille

What's your favorite Rotom?

Wash Rotom , as Water is my favourite type, and it has only one weakness. I also like Mow, Heat, and regular Rotom quite a lot.
  15. Camille

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, I guess. Dragon Cheer
  16. Camille

Adorable and has a good movepool and a cool signature Ability - what's not to like? Drednaw
  17. Camille

Would you rather..? Pokémon Edition!

Delia Ketchum's, as while it is boring, at least I won't get blasted off by Pikachu every so often. Would you rather see Sky Battles or SOS Battles return in the games?
  18. Camille

It is basic, but I like its movepool and the fact it can have Lightningrod. Zangoose
  19. Camille

Obscure NPC characters you like more than usual

Black 2/White 2 have three such NPCs. The first one is the male Pokemon Ranger in Humilau, who says the vibe between you and your Surfing Pokemon is "insanely awesome". Also in Victory Road, there is a pair of Veterans with Braviary, Mandibuzz, Archeops and Carracosta, and after you beat them...
  20. Camille

Pokémon X and Y: 10 years later

I played through both X and Y, and while they aren't my favourite Pokemon games, I still like them better than Black/White and all Generation VII-VIII games. Generation VI may be small, but it introduced many great Pokemon like Greninja, Chesnaught, Talonflame, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Gogoat...
Back
Top Bottom