• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Ten Nights of Martial Tales

@Catz Takeshi's First Tale: The Jeweled Palm of Crystal Mountain (part 2) "Our heroes departed Spring Dawn Town in high spirits the next morning." Takeshi began as he played a relaxed melody to compose his thoughts. "Their first stop on the Cheri Blossom Road was the Waterfall Valley--so...
  2. LightningTopaz

@Catz Thank you--this is set in my imagined version of an ancient (Legends: Arceus level) timeline
  3. LightningTopaz

Kasumi's First Tale: The Tale of the Seven Colored Prism (part 2) After taking a moment to stretch, the storytelling continued as the inn's cook staff began to serve dinner for the night. "All right, Kasumi-san...you may continue your tale when you are ready." Takeshi began. Kasumi nodded...
  4. LightningTopaz

Roy's First Tale: The Three Ladies (part 1) "I'll wind up this first rotation with a tale I learned while I was in Paldea, after I fled Nobunaga and he closed up Waku." Roy explained. "I'll do my best to tell it in such a way you guys understand, okay?" "That's fine--all that we ask is that...
  5. LightningTopaz

Serena's First Tale: The Mystic Song of the Light God (part 1) "Okay..." Serena begins as the applause for Hikari's tale quiets. "For my first tale, I want to tell you a Kalosian story that I have re-imagined for a Wakunese audience. The original tale is called 'The Prince's Spellsong', but in...
  6. LightningTopaz

Hikari's First Tale: Kanade and the River Demon "You all know that Kanade was one of the most famous mikos and heroines to serve the Great Lord Arceus." Hikari begins her first tale, acknowledging some new arrivals in the common room with a nod. Many in the crowd nod in agreement as she goes...
  7. LightningTopaz

Haruka's First Tale: The Twin Beautiflies of Sakura Mountain (part 1) "In order to understand this story, you have to remember that not all heroes of the martial world take titles of powerful Pokemon, or of weapons and powerful items." Haruka explains to the others. "Sometimes the greatest...
  8. LightningTopaz

Liko's First Tale: The Goldeen Knights "Now then...while this tale is intended as a children's story at home, it has also been adapted to the Paldean stage, with many different versions just in Paldea alone." Liko explained. "Hear now the tale of the Goldeen Knights..." --------- In the...
  9. LightningTopaz

Satoshi's First Tale: The Adventures of the Masked Phoenix (part 1) "Okay, Satoshi-san, I believe it is your turn to tell." Takeshi smiled. Satoshi nodded, then addressed Liko and Roy. "I'm sure that you've heard many a tale of mysterious heroes that right wrongs and triumph over evil in your...
  10. LightningTopaz

Takeshi's First Tale: The Jeweled Palm of Crystal Mountain (part 1) "All across Waku, the general community of martial artists is a world unto itself." Takeshi explains to his audience. "It has many names across several different lands, so for simplicity's sake, this is what I mean when I refer...
  11. LightningTopaz

Takeshi's Prologue: Introducing the Eight Spirits "Now then..." Takeshi began as he played an expectant chord. "Before I begin my tale for tonight, a taste of Wakunese culture for our Paldean guests, so they understand the tale I am about to tell. Some of the most iconic characters in Wakunese...
  12. LightningTopaz

Kasumi's First Tale: The Tale of the Seven Colored Prism (part 1) "Now...when you are ready, Kasumi-san." Takeshi began. Kasumi nodded, then introduced her tale. "I will begin the telling with the tale of two companions, and their quest to find a wondrous treasure before it fell into evil...
  13. LightningTopaz

(Rated E10+ for fantasy violence) Prologue: Travelers Gather at the Starry Night Inn Snow swirled on the mountain road that led to Cold Blade Town and the nearby Wisdom Lake. The locals said that if one was lucky, the Guardian of Wisdom Uxie would answer your deepest questions. But to two...
Back
Top Bottom