• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram" I forgot to mention that it's going to be in 300 theaters.
  2. P

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

I couldn't believe this when I saw it! U.S. Theatrical Premiere of Pokemon the Movie: White--Victini and Zekrom Announced - MarketWatch The Zekrom movie is getting a theatrical release in the U.S. on December 3rd and 4th! It also states that the Reshiram movie will be released later!
  3. P

4Kids Entertainment files for bankruptcy: Former dubber goes bankrupt

Actually, their only new show is Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's. Though, technically DBZ Kai is new to network tv, even though it airs on Nicktoons first. Also, they stopped airing Dinosaur King months ago.
  4. P

How much did 4K!ds have to do with the success of Pokemon?

I think you just summed up my feelings perfectly.
  5. P

Ash Club

OMG! I found an Ash plush on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Diamond-Pearl-Ketchum-Plush/dp/B004RR27G2/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1300142197&sr=8-7
  6. P

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

I was just looking at the new Pokemon releases on Amazon.com when I found these new releases: http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-4Ever-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B004P7CMSM/ref=sr_1_4?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1298591571&sr=1-4...
  7. P

Review M12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

I just got it today. Unfortunately, there are no special features again.
  8. P

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Re: Are you concerned about dubbed Best Wishes? We don't know how long Best Wishes will be.
  9. P

U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth movie i

Re: U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth mov This is awesome! I might actually have a chance to go see a Pokemon movie in theaters again! I just hope that I will be able to make it to one of them.
  10. P

The Veronica Taylor Fan Club

You forgot about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. She is currently voicing Carly on it!
  11. P

Ash Club

I haven't been here in a really long time. But, I return with some great Ash pictures from the Zoroark movie.
  12. P

Pikachu is finally confirmed to be male, how do you feel?

I already knew this. It was obvious. Pikachu loves Ash as a best friend king of way, not the Pikashipping way. Not to mention, Pikachu acts like a male and always has. Due to Ash and PIkachu's relationship, it was obvious. Or else Pikachu would have had an actual crush on Ash, like Bayleef...
  13. P

Wii-System Files Corrupted

So, I turned on my Wii today and all of a sudden it says that the system files are corrupted. I was able to temporarily fix this by going into maintenance mode, which allows me to do everything but access the Wii message board. I was wondering here if anyone knew how to permanently fix...
  14. P

The man who is 'allergic' to Wi-Fi

According to this article, it was just a stunt to promote his new album: http://arstechnica.com/science/news/2009/07/there-is-no-wifi-allergy-newspapers-misreport-pr-as-science.ars
  15. P

Would you support a Pokémon: The Johto Journeys DVD boxset

YES!!!! I just simply LOVE that season! Not to mention, it's the hardest season to own currently. I would also support and buy a Johto League Champions, Advanced Challenge, and Advanced Battle! And not to mention uncut boxsets. If 4kids is actually finally giving this thought, TPCI can surely...
  16. P

PearlShipping vs AdvanceShipping vs PokeShipping.

Pokeshipping of course! That's the one that's most likely true, since it has the most clues. Most of the others shippings in general don't make as much sense as that one!
  17. P

Who Is Ash's Father?

Ash's father is either Prof. Oak or Giovanni.
  18. P

Pokeyug Returns

Thanks for the welcome backs everyone! I'm glad to be back! :D
  19. P

Pokeyug Returns

Hey guys! I have decided to return here after about a year of not being on the forums or the chat room. Starting today, I'll start posting and coming to the chat again. I missed you guys!
  20. P

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

I can't believe this. She was one of my favorite VAs and she loved playing Meowth more than anything. Not to mention, she was a great person. She will be missed. :( :(
Back
Top Bottom