• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. chaos_Leader

COMPLETE: Survival Project (TEEN)

So here we are at last. I'm glad I caught up to the story when I did. I once heard this from someone a long time ago about story writing, can't quite remember who now that I try. Anyways, what they'd said at one point is that a good way to think about putting a story together was to start at...
  2. chaos_Leader

Yay! Finally had enough time to read again, catch up, and put my thoughts down. Only took me almost a month, crazy busy ship life and all, but I got it done just like I said I would! Oh Sai. Good stuff! The interactions of the Pokémon characters as they're stuck in these situations is an...
  3. chaos_Leader

I just wanted to write a quick post here for now. I have read and caught up with this story, and am still interested in it. I just have literally not had the time to organize my thoughts and write out a more comprehensive review for the time being. Hopefully as things aboard the ship settle...
  4. chaos_Leader

Didn't Bugsy use metapod/cacoona in the games? Nah, I kid, not important. The message of the moment has greater impact with the Caterpie. And we see more of Sai just not understanding the concepts of basic things taken for granted. Apparently he's taken fishing lessons from that one fisherman...
  5. chaos_Leader

On the off chance that I'm right in my speculations, I'm gonna keep my response to this hidden in a spoiler tag, so I don't (potentially) accidentally spoil the coming story. Because despite how disappointing the anime the games have often been, they do occasionally hint at much darker...
  6. chaos_Leader

I've just read all the chapters you've posted here so far. I haven't ever seen this story before, so I'll bring a fresh set of eyes on the writing you've got. I won't dwell on technical aspects, since you've got most everything figured out. There's a scant few spelling errors/typos, but that's...
Back
Top Bottom