• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Herbizarre

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Thanks for the heads-up. For the time being I removed them until further notice.
  2. Herbizarre

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it seems the images in my signatures have expired ? All I see are the stock image icon with a red cross on it. What this means is that I might need to change my signature images to be of the right size...
  3. Herbizarre

Most Interesting Part Of Your Day

After work, I took a path I rarely ever take due to strikes with bus transportation, and that was actually faster to get back home than the path I usually take. But I had to walk some more, so I got more tired by the end of it.
  4. Herbizarre

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

I don't know about other sites, but there's currently only one named ship with Friede in it which is "IndependenciaShipping", so this ship's good to go from my perspective.
  5. Herbizarre

Shippers' Paradise General Chat Thread

I've got a secret, that only the PROs know about... Don't tell anyone else but... In all seriousness, as far as my ship goes, since one of them is a crossover ship, I was a bit nervous that this sort of thing would be a bit frowned upon, but turns out it's not ! Thing is, I haven't post much...
  6. Herbizarre

Impossible games you wish were brought to future consoles

I played the recreations. It felt so good to experience the exclusive tracks myself. And today there's a new patch that actually replaces the in-game songs with the Expanded Soundtrack composed by a fan a while back !
  7. Herbizarre

Impossible games you wish were brought to future consoles

The F-Zero fan in me wants the Satellaview-only tracks to be officially released in some shape or form, and F-Zero 99 is my only hope for this to happen >< There was "The Guardian Legend" on the NES, which was a neat game that crosses NES Zelda-like gameplay with shoot'em up sections, which I...
  8. Herbizarre

Tell us a strange fact about yourself!

There's one type of plastic texture that whenever I hear it being scrunched or whenever I touch it, it makes me flinch so much. If I ever end up in an ironic hell, the textures of everything would feel and have the noise of this type of plastic ><
  9. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

I actually started to like MoradoShipping (Red & Nemona) after seeing the three comics she got on her Masters Ex's Bulbapedia page. Seeing them interacting in one of these comics got me on board !
  10. Herbizarre

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Oooh, an update ! Glad to see all the names I submitted got in, especially Red & Nemona ! :ayeaye: Although, I'd like to clarify that the Aaron in "EmpyreanColonyShipping - Aaron & Kahili" is the Elite Four one. I didn't know there were multiple Aarons in Pokémon, so I assumed I didn't need to...
  11. Herbizarre

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

I got a shiny Cubchoo while looking for the swords to pull out for the Legendary Quartet quest !
  12. Herbizarre

Platonic Ships / Parings!!

Finally, a thread that's all about putting "ship" in "fellowship" and "friendship" in a non-romantic context ! When it comes to these, I actually don't have a whole lot that do not have the romantic element. Due to the way I headcanon the family tree of many of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders (they all...
  13. Herbizarre

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

My phone got repaired today ! I blasted through my Duolingo lessons to catch up what I missed. I earned almost 2000 xp this morning in a hour. I wouldn't go as fast as this usually, but it was sorely needed.
  14. Herbizarre

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Spy x Anya : Operation Memories !
  15. Herbizarre

The TILT Thread (Today I Learned That…)

TIL that I had to unlock the "Climbing" ability of Koraidon/Miraidon to actually climb mountains. Silly me, I always jumped backwards like Mario does in those Super Mario 64 speedruns to climb, even going through the trouble of finding the perfect slope to climb up ! :confused:
  16. Herbizarre

I had to take the afternoon off to check with a repair shop about my phone (it fell down yesterday and the LCD screen is broken. Half the screen is purple/black). I've been stressed out a bit as a result ><
  17. Herbizarre

Did some administration stuff today, and work was very slow. Doing some FZ99 to speed things up !
  18. Herbizarre

The TILT Thread (Today I Learned That…)

Today, I've learned that the musics you can play when taking a selfie in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet play their versions of the Johto Wild Battle theme and two of the Radio songs from the same games ! Nostalgia has hit me hard there :lapras:
  19. Herbizarre

the hot take thread

I'm more of a chocolate/pistacchio ice cream guy. My problem with chocolate/mint ice cream has to do with the latter blending too much with the former, making it taste a bit too... Alien to me if that makes sense. When it comes to driving on highways, I believe we all should be driving 10 km/h...
  20. Herbizarre

Shippers' Paradise General Chat Thread

I think this might answer your question :bulbaWave:
Back
Top Bottom