• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: rko
  • Order by date
  1. R

Want: shiny heracross

I am making a purple team for my friends mono color tourney i need it asap. i can offer u shiny machop UT, Shiny Solorock UT, pokemon ranger shaymin UT and sum other legends i dont care if its haked or not. pm or vm if u r interestedin trading Pokemon: UT shiny Heracross (Bruise) Ability...
  2. R

offering shiny golem

how about zapdos or raikou
  3. R

Wanted: help filling up pokedex

well i hav a shaymin and rotom wat do u hav in return
  4. R

Want: Someone who can EV thsese two.

i would do it for you but wat would u give me in return
  5. R

Wanted: Pokedex Fillers

i can get u a dusknoir for um celibie
  6. R

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! I am droping out cause my old game broke so i got a new one gl to u guys with the tourney have fun
  7. R

Wanted: Johto and kanto starters.

i hav an egg move charmander. i will take the cressila for it
  8. R

Offering: Clearing my PC. [CLOSED]

Re: Clearing my PC. U wouldnt mind giving me one for free would ya :)
  9. R

WANTED: Kyogre/ Fateful Encounter Arceus

i hav a heartgold kyorge
  10. R

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Registration now OPEN!! Count me in my friend code is in the signature
  11. R

Offering: Eevee

Wat natures do u hav of them
  12. R

Giveaway: Santa's ghostly friend[CLOSED: all slots filled]

Re: Giveaway: Santa's ghostly friend Oshawott is a godly pokemon. U is the best looking pokemon out of them all and the strongest
  13. R

Give-a-Way #2

8) Which leader's gym is in the shape of a Clefairy? Goldenrod gym leader Whitney
  14. R

Offering: Range of Legendary Pokemon and Event Pokemon

ok i am w8ing 4 u
  15. R

yup fc:0947-8431-4035
  16. R

i am interested in the lvl 1 giratina. i hav a pokemon ranger deoxys i will trade u the deoxys for it
  17. R

AncienTLorD Pokes Shop + Giveaway

Re: Offering some shiny/event pokes.. ok iam in
  18. R

Re: Offering some shiny/event pokes.. um u want 3 pokemon ranger deoxys name RKO fc:0947-8431-4035
  19. R

Re: Offering some shiny/event pokes.. i would like the darkrai,jirachi,and skarmory. i can offer u shiny meganium,poocyana,charmander,oddish,phanphy,event pokemon pokemon ranger x3 deoxys, pokemon ranger x2 shaymin, 10 aniv blastoise, 10 aniv blaziken, Ev trained pokemon...
  20. R

OFFERING: Dex Fillers. All 493 pre Gen V.

srry i forgot
Back
Top Bottom