• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

The heroes were just Zacian and Zamazenta. They're described as kings, oddly enough. No one helped them according to SwSh. I don't think we'll get a game set 3000 years in the past, for any region.
  2. Silktree

They started with Sinnoh because it was in line for a remake and they realized that the changes they wanted required a different kind of game. It wasn't a random choice.
  3. Silktree

Megas weren't discovered in XY given that Korrina and her family already knew all about Mega Lucario and probably more. The story was just poorly explained, and any more of it would probably contradict ORAS. In fact, Game Freak added lore about Arceus (the idea of completing the Pokedex to meet...
  4. Silktree

I don't think it's very wise to treat one occurrence as a pattern. I don't see any good reason why Legends games should be paired with remakes, but first we need to see BSDP and Legends' sales.
  5. Silktree

It's worth noting that Legends Arceus is set 100-200 years in the past, so I wouldn't expect games about ancient wars just yet. Game Freak might prefer steampunk Poke Balls without delving too much into fantasy. But that would be rushing since you added another Legends game (is it that to...
  6. Silktree

A Celebi game has the most potential since it would allow them to explore multiple eras not only in Johto, but also Kanto. I don't expect them to go wild with it, but past Johto and future Kanto would be reasonable enough. Mew could have a role, too. Let's Go pretty much evolved into Legends...
Back
Top Bottom