• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Mr. MoonStone

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

I definitely think it would be a lofty project for sure, but I really don't see why GameFreak shouldn't go for it. I think Legends is the perfect medium for that kind of experimentation.
  2. Mr. MoonStone

Hmm... We're talking about a potential mainline game that breaks free from the typical constraints of modern Pokemon story-telling, so I think it's unfair to base that point on what we've seen so far, since it seems like Game Freak is interested in shaking things up. And since we are sharing...
  3. Mr. MoonStone

Just to be clear, I don't think pursuing historical settings is bad. I think for some regions a historical setting would be fine, like Johto and Kalos, but I don't see why that should limit other regions as well. You mention the Pokemon world already existing in a futuristic plane; and that's...
  4. Mr. MoonStone

Something I want to discuss since I see this shared way too often online: why do future legends titles have to take place in the past? Why can't other Legends games occur in alternate dimensions, the future, etc. with the unifying theme surrounding a legendary Pokemon's lore? I just don't get...
Back
Top Bottom