• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

That would be cool but too complex to make imo. Remember that Legends is considered by GF a new main line to release after the new gen games. The first Legends game took three years of development and most of the region and its lore existed already. Imagine how long it would take to create...
  2. Joker901

This serie has to continue. Legends is the first Switch pokemon game to receive a pretty good score from people on Metacritic. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu / 6.2 Pokemon Let's Go / 6.3 Pokemon Sword / 4.6 Pokemon Shield / 4.6 Isle of Armor / Crown Tundra / 6.1 (between the two DLC) Pokemon...
  3. Joker901

They were just discovered in x/y. This doesn't mean they were created in that game. A legend game can be settled in a time when mega stones were already used and then lost for some reason. It's not like we have info of Legends Arceus pokemon or plot in the original d/p.
  4. Joker901

Legends Arceus is not set during the banishment of Giratina or during the creation of the pokemon world, so it's not like they have to settle the game during the plot narrated in the original games. It could simply be a game about the research on Mega Evolution. Also, consider that the war of...
  5. Joker901

Sorry, but no other Legends should happen before Zygarde and Kalos have their redemption.
  6. Joker901

Maybe considering the all fusion thing from a gameplay pov will help solve the mystery. There will be no original dragon. What I mean is that GF will not introduce a new pokemon that it's just Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram fused together. So the original dragon has to be a form of one of those...
  7. Joker901

We only have one game and we haven't played it yet. How can we say what the Legends serie will be about?
  8. Joker901

And how do you know that they will recognize Kyurem and remember BW2 if they are so casual that they don't even watch the trailer?
  9. Joker901

Why would it confuse people? I mean, if the trailer of Pokemon Legends Kyurem says that it set 300 years in the past like it happened with Arceus, how would people be confused? We know Kyurem was not born the day before b/w, so it would be just a prequel in Unova focused on Kyurem but with...
  10. Joker901

I honestly wouldn't exclude that pokemon like Kyurem or Necrozma will be the mascots of a legend game just because they were on another game box art. Let's Go Pikachu, which is a different serie, has pikachu on the box art, like Pokemon Yellow. So I don't think that a Pokemon Legends: Kyurem may...
  11. Joker901

"If we don't get Legends games based of Pokemon who are already on box arts..." Zygarde being like:
  12. Joker901

Honestly what I undestood from the presentation is that they want this to be a new era for pokemon. I mean, they didn't announce let's go as a new era for pokemon, despite it being the first new game to differ from the main serie while still being main serie. So, while I think there'll still be...
Back
Top Bottom