• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. blitzle stan

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

For now, I just really really hope they do Legends: Original Dragon and Legends: Celebi. I would LOVE to dive into the happenings of the original dragon and old Unova, and then later return to the Japanese-inspired regions with a time-traveling game set in Johto and Kanto. With how many ties...
  2. blitzle stan

Yeah, I’ve never understood the idea of the original dragon being a Kyurem form. If Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom are all parts of the original dragon, why would it be a Kyurem? I’m convinced that it is a Pokémon of its own species until or unless it is shown otherwise.
  3. blitzle stan

The original dragon is not Kyurem, right? So that’s a nonissue there. It would be a new Pokémon and the title of the game would be that Pokémon’s name, with their image on the box art. Pokémon Legends: Ho-Oh/Rayquaza would 100% be confusing marketing. Show someone a box art of a game with Ho-Oh...
  4. blitzle stan

I don’t think they will have a Legends game titled after a Pokémon that already has a game cover. People would think it’s a remake of that old game instead of a new story. Legends: Celebi could cover Ho-Oh and the legendary beasts creation story the same way that Arceus will assumedly also...
  5. blitzle stan

The title strongly implies they plan for this to be a new part of the main series. There’s no counterpart, so including both Legends and Arceus is redundant if this would be the only Legends game. Pokémon Legends: Celebi Pokémon Legends: Zygarde But I personally will now not be satisfied until...
Back
Top Bottom