• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

Really looking forward to seeing Politoed battle in this episode, we see it using Focus Blast so that is one new move confirmed Would love to see it use an ability
  2. BigDocFan

I'm really looking forward to this episode, it will be great to see Ash battling using his reserves
  3. BigDocFan

Really hope Team Rocket are absent from this episode allowing the focus to be on the Ash vs Misty battle
  4. BigDocFan

Oh boy, we're actually getting a Ash vs Misty battle, Politoed is back
  5. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka) Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata) Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata) Animation Director 伊藤京子 (Kyoko Ito) Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
  6. BigDocFan

Now that I would love to see
  7. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see if Ash's Journeys team will put in an appearance here, curious to see how Misty will react to Dracovish
  8. BigDocFan

Something tells me it won't just be Ash and Misty, no doubt Team Rocket will appear
  9. BigDocFan

This promises to be an exciting episode, I don't see Ash catching any Pokemon this late in the show so can see Misty possibly getting Clauncher
  10. BigDocFan

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii As Satoshi and Pikachu continue their journey they reach the sea, where they encounter a wild Udeppou on the beach that Satoshi attempts to get. However, he's stopped by his former travelmate Kasumi! Both of them insist on getting the Udeppou themselves...
Back
Top Bottom