• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. sleepwick

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

VinylShipping - Piers, Shielbert & Sonia ColleagueShipping - Sonia & Sonia's Assistant (not exactly sure how to refer to that character but i'm hoping that should suffice lol it's in reference to the assistant from the postgame that's a spy)
  2. sleepwick

back with another round of silly ship names! _oddoSamaShipping - Chili x Sordward RustedSwordShipping - Cress x Sordward TrunkShipping - Cilan x Sordward BurningBulwarkShipping - Chili x Shielbert RustedShieldShipping - Cress x Shielbert DentedShieldShipping - Cilan x Shielbert probably worth...
  3. sleepwick

me and a server i'm in were talking ship names so i have a few submissions here! RoseThornShipping - Chairman Rose & Sordward EternalRoseShipping - Chairman Rose & Shielbert i like adding little notes for name meaning so while i feel like the first one is kinda self explanatory, eternal rose...
  4. sleepwick

so far on social media (mostly tumblr) tealmaskshipping has been very widely adopted for florian & kieran. as far as i know no widely used ship name for kieran & juliana has been decided on yet but i've seen a couple of blogs on there start using the dipplinshipping name for them.
  5. sleepwick

perhaps a useful resource, segasister on tumblr is putting together a list of sv shipping names. the only edits i think i'd make to this list thus far is that personally i've seen TealMaskShipping be used more overall for Florian x Kieran rather than kieran with both of the protags. i think...
  6. sleepwick

we'll probably need to wait to see because i imagine this ship will be quite a popular one bc of the canon backing for it that implies crispin likes lacey but i thought it'd be worth it to send a ship name that i've seen be used for them here (i saw it on a post by tumblr user scrollspeed...
  7. sleepwick

i've seen a lot of people bring up some of the more uncomfortable pairings on the list on social media+stuff and i get the discomfort but gosh YEAH i really appreciate having it listed somewhere just so i know how i can avoid them, bc i think it's better that i know of them and can avoid things...
  8. sleepwick

SmeltShipping - Kabu & Peony CaptivePrinceShipping - Looker & Shielbert (both of these were come up w by friends who don't use the forums rather than myself, so i'm submitting them for them)
  9. sleepwick

i know we're now allowed to submit SV shipping names, but what's the policy for DLC ships? just because i was thinking of coming up with some ideas since most of these ships don't have names yet
  10. sleepwick

i had someone suggest a ship name to me on social media since i was hosting a shielbert ship poll, and afaik this ship hasnt been named so i thought it'd be worth it to submit it here as well, as i don't imagine currently that there'll be another name that comes about for it or gains much of a...
  11. sleepwick

from what i've seen there isn't really a ship name used widely for them, so it may not be very helpful if you're actively trying to search for content but there has been 1 person on tumblr who suggested the name NurseHistoryShipping back in december. ^ was brought up in this thread back in january!
  12. sleepwick

coming over here to submit some names for certain rarepairs i like. there are some examples of real world usage for names for some of these ships that conflict with ship names listed currently, but i'm not sure what generally happens in situations like that, and the real world usage is mostly...
Back
Top Bottom