• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DigitalGen6

Rare Pairings

My headcanon is Ariana is Silver’s mom and Mars is her younger sister Anyway, Lillie/Marnie anyone (DevigelShipping)? Would it work? DevigelShipping comes from “devigel” (which I got from Pretty Rhythm), or a fusion of devil and angel. Marnie’s seen as a “devil” (she’s not really bad, ya have to...
  2. DigitalGen6

Rare Pairings

Lyra and old Leaf/Green (what I call her) both have the same hair color/eye color, so it makes sense to me. Yeah. Plus, I see them as AU characters from each other (with Kris being in one timeline and Lyra being in another, you can see my Pokémon timeline if you don’t understand what I’m...
  3. DigitalGen6

Rare Pairings

I made a list of ships I supported in one shipping thread. One second, I’ll bring it over. Edit: Aaaand found it! Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival
Back
Top Bottom