• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. silenthedges

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Hello! Thinking it over, I think I'll keep the name. Just to explain, the inspiration behind it references Pier's home (galar = uk/england) and the kingdom imagery fit well with N. If anything comes up with it, just let me know! I want to do what I can to help. May I request changes for my own...
  2. silenthedges

Thank you answering and including links! I really enjoy seeing parts of the list's history, things I might have missed, and messages I hadn't read, so thank you again for clearing this up for me. By "interchangeable," I meant if it was known there were duplicates and these names could mean any...
  3. silenthedges

Hello! Back again with a list of ships my friends and I have been entertaining the past couple of months. I scoured tumblr, twitter, and the masterlist as much as I could to check if these pairings and names were good to go, but let me know if some are used; I log my favorites and am always open...
  4. silenthedges

What's the consensus on accepting Hisui pairing names? There's been lots of chatter about a ship name for Adaman and Irida. It looks like some are using JewelShipping, but that's already a pairing. Thematically, people are discussing the origins of their English names. The popular JP pairing...
  5. silenthedges

Hello! I was wondering if there was a ship name listed for Shauntal & Wicke? If not, I'd like to submit HalayaShipping for it. I had submitted this name to the pkmnshippinglist on tumblr a couple years back, but I understand they're still being collected. I will double check and see what...
  6. silenthedges

Next time I'll do a longer message; I usually prefer that, so apologies for all the messages. I have another: GileadShipping - Riley & Shauntal
  7. silenthedges

Another submission that completely slipped my mind even though I talk about each person like all the time, haha! I've double checked but if the pairing is already in there, then my apologies. MoschariShipping - Grimsley, Morty & Siebold
  8. silenthedges

New suggestion on my mind: SuprimoShipping - Eusine, Grimsley & Volkner thank you for all your hard work
  9. silenthedges

Hello! Thank you for accepting most of my ship names. I'm happy to see this list revived; I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. I am resubmitting for a ship whose name was rejected. I'll make sure to triple check from now on; we will see how this goes! TessellateShipping - Grimsley...
  10. silenthedges

Has there been a submission for Grimsley, Will & Karen? If not, I would like to submit! MaesilShipping - Grimsley, Will & Karen I also have many other shipping suggestions: AfterthoughtShipping - Piers & Karen ArandanoShipping - Grimsley, Piers & Will ArmsOfTheOceanShipping - Archie &...
Back
Top Bottom