• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Grass Type Gardenia

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Professor Rowan would be more interested with Gigantomaxing than Dynamaxing tbh, since it may have some relation to Mega Evolution. But then, he'd be more focused on permanent evolutions, so he would be interested with Galar's Regional Varient's evolutions such as Obstagoon and Sirfetch'd. I...
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

No megas in Gen 8.
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niAsvUwvh3k Let's hope the remake is not another Let's Go game as a rumor said and Pokeshopper just speculated.
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

Especially when it started out as a Grass/Flying and knows it for a good long while.
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

She’ll probably still love Rowlit if it evolves into Decidueye, regardless of it becoming a Ghost Type. Like she would still love Roserade if it evolves into a Ghost Type, as mentioned by her in Masters.
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

With the new anime taking place in all Regions, I'm sure it might happen. Although Gardenia might find Rotom Phone quite disturbing at first.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

Pokeshopper has hinted a bit more for the Diamond and Pearl Remake likely coming out next year. Please click 6:44 to 7:28 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjiRzjJvTs He'll also be making the vid on Gen 4 merchandising for 2020 in that year. Since we had Bridgette from ''Pokemon Ruby...
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

Plus in HGSS, you come to a hidden ruin where you meet Cynthia who takes you to an alter, having chosen an Orb, Arceus creates for you a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

True. They didn't merge Pokemon Centers and Pokemarts together until Gen 5. The seperate Pokemon Centers and Pokemarts is really the Japanese Regions only thing.
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

They can always merge the Pokemon Centers and Pokemarts together?
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

Which makes me wonder of why they did include it in?
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

But it had Mega Evolution in it since that is in Gen 7 since Gen 6. Which is now absent in Gen 8
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

Just saw a fake leak that stated the Gen 4 Remake having Megas and Z-Moves back, which is highly doubtful at this point since Gen 8 has gotten rid of those, and each Gen remake always coincide with the gimmick to that specific Gen, like FRLG had similar gimmick to RSE, HGSS had to DPPt, ORAS had...
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

People say that Gacha Games and similar is not gambling, but yet it acts like gambling. Especially to children where it is illegal, and already some governments are trying to introduce strict laws by which the game companies try fighting tooth and nail to stop.
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

yet where does that money come from? Some people don't even have that kind of money, and if they have a gambling problem? well... there's the kicker and concern that we should be wary of.
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

Same for mobile games. Video Games today have gotten bloated by microtransactionings and gacha style trinkets cough Crash Team cough Overwatch cough Masters cough Keep this us and one day we will have a Video Game Crash that makes the 1983 one look like a smashed window to an already...
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

I didn't much care about Battle Frontier anyway. My hopes is for the Gen 4 Remake regardless, since 1. That is the first Gen games I officially owned, and 2. the DS by now in marketing has had it's days. There's also evidence that it'll be out in 2020 from Pokeshopper having info of a lot of...
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

I was talking about how the Pokemon Center and Pokemarts are separate in the four Regions based on Japan whilst Gen 5 onwards has the two together.
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

Besides, the first four Regions are supposed to be based on Japan.
  20. Grass Type Gardenia

Diamond is the male player Pearl is the Rival Platinum is the female player As for ORAS, I remember seeing in one route where when you see My Chimney in the distance, is just a canvas wall, as if this is all taking place within a building. Perhaps with the Gen 4 Remake, they will hugely...