• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. W

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Like... A song or something?
  2. W

Everything I need is here.
  3. W

OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

Great! I'll PM you sometime tomorrow or afterwards.
  4. W

BOYS OVER FLOWERS IS AN AMAZING THING
  5. W

|| OFFERING LEGENDARIES ||

Sweet, can Saturday work instead? Any time is fine then.
  6. W

Offering F Eevee

I have a Cyndaquill, an Emboar, and a Tepig for starters, but that's all unfortunately. No shinies on me right now. Do you want natures?
  7. W

|| OFFERING LEGENDARIES ||

To complete my Pokemon Black Pokedex, I'd like to trade off some legendaries in exchange for others. I'm interested mainly in trade-backs so that everyone can hang onto their in-game legends or event exclusives (Victini, etc), but I'll be happy to do permanent trades too. I do want to hang onto...
  8. W

Woodworking is like, making birdhouses, right?
  9. W

OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

I'd love to get in on this to complete my Pokedex. Thing is, I only want trade and trade backs just so I can have them in my Pokedex, I don't need to actually have them.
  10. W

Offering F Eevee

What are you interested in for return?
  11. W

The reason I didn't think they taught evolution in Catholic school was because I don't personally know anyone who's been to one, and it's not high on my list of things to delve into, eager to explore and learn about. However, why there's still a Blockbuster in town is.
  12. W

It's cool you're in a Catholic school! I'm not religious either myself, but it's probably better quality than public school. I've never attended one, but do you learn evolution or creation theory in science class? Hi Jolene!
  13. W

I bought black liquorice-flavoured gum the other day, this stuff is amazing. I'd offer some, but. Also you guys, we gotta D-D-DUEL.
  14. W

How sweet, somebody who thinks that they're a big pizza aficionado in comparison to me.
  15. W

Man, powder doughnuts with lemon filling. The nectar of the gods.
  16. W

Ah well. A little training for my Pokemon will have to wait.
  17. W

WHO WISHES TO DO BATTLE?
  18. W

My real name. My user name is from a Zelda game.
  19. W

There's no one here who's out to honestly offend anyone, it's all jokes and veiled non-seriousness. There's much worse people who would say much worse things with an actual intent on making other people feel bad.
Back
Top Bottom