• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DigitalGen6

Review What are your popular opinions/noncontroversial opinions about the Ash-related Pokemon Anime and Movies etc?

The animation is similar to BW lmao but yes this one is best series and the specials are best ones too Yo that scene where Steven helps Mairin is so cool omg why am I blushing?? (It’s not because of that I promise /j)
  2. DigitalGen6

Review What are your popular opinions/noncontroversial opinions about the Ash-related Pokemon Anime and Movies etc?

When did they do this? I knew it lol, and I guess since AG is free on Amazon, I’m gonna watch it today Yeah. Which is why I didn’t catch it (although I’m gonna have to if I wanna complete the Pokémon HOME research tasks for Shield lol) I thought she was an okay character (probably because I...
  3. DigitalGen6

Me too (even though I haven’t watched much of BW and I probs won’t get to as Amazon Prime is being mean and made the entire generation like, unwatchable, you can check it out if you don’t believe me). I like the humor though, yes, but I like to see serious Team Rocket (had the least disguises...
Back
Top Bottom