• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. AgedVeteranofShow

Review What are your popular opinions/noncontroversial opinions about the Ash-related Pokemon Anime and Movies etc?

Not necessarily the right thread, but I'm glad someone has actually elaborated on their opinion on the English dub who previously liked the TPCi cast more and is conceding it had its problems too (that's actually unpopular on most sites, and I would be in the opposite camp though, always thought...
  2. AgedVeteranofShow

Review What are your popular opinions/noncontroversial opinions about the Ash-related Pokemon Anime and Movies etc?

For all their (many) flaws, one thing I did genuinely think 4Kids knew how to do well is direct their main cast of VAs well in this franchise (I concede as an exception Dunstan faltered a little with James, but even then I still didn't hate the voice either like most on BMGF do and generally...
  3. AgedVeteranofShow

Cilan > DP Brock May and Dawn > Serena Misty > Iris (I like Iris more than most, though)
  4. AgedVeteranofShow

Here goes: The wackiness and zaniness of the Kanto saga is something that had a charm that wasn't replicated quite so well ever again. The first English dub OP is memorable due to nostalgia. Samurai was a cool character in EP004. I love the Butterfree release episode in Kanto (EP021). The third...
Back
Top Bottom