• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. U

Hikari statues

I LOVE how Piplup looks there! XD These are pretty nice. I thought this was some sort of joke when I first saw the topic name. o.o
  2. U

Pokémon XD^3: The Waves of Truth

Nice work, Butler! So Giratina's been resurrected? Enigma Shadow's on a role... And J with a Shadow Toxicroak? I sense connections coming up...
  3. U

This was a very nice chapter! Very well written as always and for a second, I thought Matt was a bad guy at the beginning! XD Anyways, this was nice. So J is in the next one? Can't wait to find out! I'm also excited about Chapter 28. I really can't wait to read that! That'll be some...
  4. U

[GAME] Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh

At last, onward to Chapter 11! Chapter 11 A Ravaged Road to Ruin (Undubbed: Expedition to Sono Town! Enter the Baron! “Ugh! We’re officially lost!” Michael complained. “We’re not lost!” Jordan disagreed, trying to refuse the crystal clear truth. “We’re just not one-hundred percent sure...
  5. U

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

I'm seeing abuse of the smilies here. D:
  6. U

What should be in Platina - the wishlist

Indeed. I was very disappoined about no gym battle rematches, which was something I was really expecting with DP when I imported Diamond. Also, more Team Galactic events. There were plenty in DP, but just a little more to be nice. And hopefully you can choose what forme to have Giratina in...
  7. U

I can't wait for the rest of it. You did a great job, Butler! Although I enjoyed the part with Floatzel getting pwned by Paul's Torterra, I can't help but feel bad for Barry. And dude, Mysterial's here!? O_O I sure didn't see that coming! XD And Rich has gone somewhat emo. Ah, I understand...
  8. U

Nice chapter. Joe was hilarious. Keheh! XD And Ash turned into a Pikachu. :P And Olivia sure is brave for her age. Wow. I have high suspicions of Satsukoro now... scary... anyways, great chapter! And lol @ the last thing Joe said in the preview. XD
  9. U

Yay! The big number 10! This was awesome! Gee, Satsukoro missed the show. lol And Enigma Shadow got Palkia! Oh noez! D: And... let's hope Michael lives. The poor guy, going through all that. And that Oracion is really something, to have stopped Jordan's transformation like that. Whoo! Can't wait...
  10. U

Darkrai on Pokemon.com

Yeah. I've tried multiple times just to make sure. but nothing happens. So we'll just have to see what Nintendo has to say about Darkrai.
  11. U

Darkrai on Pokemon.com

Disapperance of the Shadow; Then a New Shadow Appears The Darkrai shadow seemed to go missing for a couple of weeks. But this morning, I saw another Darkrai shadow appearing, in a different pose than the other. My proof is below:
  12. U

[GAME] Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh

Okay, everyone, it's very late, but here before the year, 2007, comes to a close. Here we go! The big chapter 10! Not as exciting as the last few I think, but hey, it's better than nothing! :D Chapter 10 You Bet Your Jubilife (Escape! Jade and Brit Again!!) Morning came, as the...
  13. U

New Ending in DP62 !!! and a really new one!

I knew it! My prediction was correct! I just couldn't imagine the Ambipom edit for Kimi no Soba de. Besides, it's good to start the year with something new. Too bad Together will still be there, even though I do like that song, unless they're planning on surprising us.
  14. U

Do you think Paul will become important enough to keep after D/P?

As much as I don't like him, because he can be such an ass to his Pokemon, it'd be good to keep him for the future, since he's been the cause of a few more intresting things in the anime. But I honestly can't picture him there in the future, and if I had to decide right now, I would say he...
  15. U

Review S10 EP43: Malice In Wonderland!

Yeah, there was hardly anytime. They were too busy with the Contest battle, the battle with Ash VS Cynthia, James collecting bottle caps, Meowth getting attention rom Giovanni, Jessie becoming an actress, and Brock being adored by Joys and Jennys, then waking up and realizing it's all a big...
  16. U

Pikachu and Piplup were really cute, I gotta admit. ^_^ I honestly don't know. Maybe it's just you can see how cute they are easier since they're bigger or something. XD It's just a small thought. But Pikachu and Piplup were really cute though. If only they had been bigger for just a bit...
  17. U

It was a good episode. For sure worth an all nighter. It's nice to just turn on the TV, sit in a chair with plushies, and laugh until your stomach hurts. All the Joys and Jennys were hilarious. Poor Brock, getting stabbed with Poison Jab what seemed like hundreds and hundreds of times. And...
  18. U

Dang, Chapter 9 was great Butler! It was worth the wait. I couldn't help but feel excitement here and there, and get all jumpy. lol That B guy leaves me wondering. I keep questioning if we'll see him again. And good job with Buizel's reaction. You know him well already. :) Now I really can't...
  19. U

Darkrai on Pokemon.com

Well, there's still a bit more they have to change, GrnMarvl13.
  20. U

Darkrai on Pokemon.com

I checked Pokemon.com today, and I noticed that there was a shadow of Darkrai appearing on the site. It seems like Darkrai will be revealed to the US soon. Here is my proof if no one believes me. And I did not make it up.
Back
Top Bottom