• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

After checking the DLC's optional content... what about this one? PrettygirlShipping - Carmine & Penny
  2. S

The taste ✨✨✨
  3. S

Hey! If nobody has suggested anything yet, what do you say about…? FairyuuShipping - Drayton x Lacey It's a crackship that's winning certain attention recently among some fans, and "Fairy" + "Ryuu" (Dragon) has a very nice click for the tongue~
  4. S

Good day and thanks for pointing out this issue fom my part. Yes, every time i wrote "Kendra", i was referring to Dendra. I guess i got confused with her englishname (Dendra) and her hispanic name (Kendra) because of only 1 letter being different! LavenderWivesShipping was supposed to be Tulip...
  5. S

Understood!
  6. S

Hey there! Now that the new anime series has finally started, gotta suggest some shipnames between some characters, BEFORE they receive a random shipname (?) Hope it's seen! :D
  7. S

I keep leaning for Aperillashipping because this has more than one meaning behind, specially if it was said how <<the risk of confusion is pretty low, especially if it's stylized as "Aperilla" instead of "APerilla">> I could also like to support some suggestions for specific ships from the last...
  8. S

I've discovered a pretty precise hidden meaning in the English version (Aperillashipping) because, in Spanish, "Apertura" ("Opening up") is something both Arven and Atticus learned to do around the end of the game. And considering that Florian is pretty underrated (even ignored) for the...
  9. S

But after thinking about how the meaning of Perilla is a type of "Poisonous Mint" and how this actually works like something to reference these two characters from Paldea, together with considering how there are a lot of ships with a some especific "words in common"... What about a little...
  10. S

If nothing has been decided yet, then... Some few of these are already used in Shipping Wiki, I don't know if it's gonna facility things: Happy New Year btw <3
Back
Top Bottom