• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Jolty94

New Pokémon Discussion

Oh damn that's awesome then! I just checked Serebii also and you're right. That definitely puts it higher on my list now despite how I still feel about it's design. So does that mean Aura Wheel is the only thing that swaps between Electric and Dark type? Like Flying Press?
  2. Jolty94

New Pokémon Discussion

Wow it's been a while since I've posted here but I'm BACK.. probs until the game is released lol (but reading all the posts on every thread this Summer has been more than enough to keep me going) :D Anyways, I looooove Grookey, I always end up falling in love with the Grass starters anyway (bar...
  3. Jolty94

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

A lot of them just sound like mixtures of Pokemon names we already have lol, like the ones starting with Lap, Venu, Dunspa.. didn't seem like much effort went into those names tbh.
  4. Jolty94

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Honestly Sinnoh was one of the most beautiful regions imo, and it came at a perfect time and was such a great lead for the 4th gen of Pokemon, and don't get me started on how every starter is just adorably perfectly proportionate and we probably won't get a trio like it again anytime soon. It's...
  5. Jolty94

Yeah I definitely do hope Sinnoh remakes come before LGJ (if it ever is a thing), and I guess them not including newer gen evos wouldn't be an issue if Sinnoh did come first and LGJ after as of what happened with LGPE, but I'm holding out hope for newer gen evos in a potential new LG game...
  6. Jolty94

I see your point and I don't think past formulas will help guess when we will actually get the DP remake, but I haven't seen the hype train ride as hard for Sinnoh as the demand was for Hoenn remakes as of yet, people are boarding the train for it because we assume it's next in line, but ngl I...
  7. Jolty94

Lmao how did we go from discussing identity politics and that they deserve no place in a Pokemon game, to Identity Pokemon.
  8. Jolty94

I agree with you, but the UK recently has had this attachment to the same thing and they need to get away quick, as an LGBT person living in the UK, identity politics does nothing but complicate things moving forward in regards to coming to agreements in anything.. The only case where I would...
  9. Jolty94

I'm hoping it will be something like Hyrule Field in Ocarina of Time if anything, that would be my hope for anything close to an 'open world' feel in a Pokemon game, or at least a certain area having that feel for more openness to happen in a future game.
  10. Jolty94

That's because Gamexplain are a great channel with informative videos and speculations and don't have a video every 2 hours screaming clickbait labelled something like "ALL GALAR POKEMON REVEALED" lmao. Most of the Poketubers in Rowlit's category just go by algorithms, it's not like they have...
  11. Jolty94

Legendary Pokemon Speculation

Yes this 100%! I would prefer that too, it would mean greater things for main series games in the future as well.
  12. Jolty94

Legendary Pokemon Speculation

I'm hoping that the wolves in the logos are the potential 3rd legendary like others have been saying and that they put their all into these two games, with a potential "delta episode" style of post game story for the 3rd legendary so that we don't get ANY 3rd version (I'm ok with sequels like...
  13. Jolty94

These are awesome I'm hoping we get similar designs to these, love the Steel one
  14. Jolty94

While I agree that a lot of it is to do with my personal feelings towards them and how they've cheapened the appeal of Pokémon in general (just my opinion), this whole thing started because you were saying you didn't think they'd have two separate sets of mythicals exclusive to each version of...
  15. Jolty94

Apologies, yes I do consider it a main series game because PkmnTrainerV made that claim and I went off of it, I personally consider it a side series main game with very little appeal to the veteran community.
  16. Jolty94

Because LGPE is a game aimed at younger players, the only incentive for veteran players to play is the 'nostalgia' aspect which has been shoved down our throats every generation. The sideline of that is offering Meltan as a "new Pokemon" which would be an incentive for players who want to battle...
  17. Jolty94

I get your points and respect where you're coming from, but why can't you accept my opinion of seeing Meltan as a cash grab for veteran players lmao, that is basically what it is to me.
  18. Jolty94

Every download of Pokemon Go! as a free to play app garners at least 1% of players at least making 1 micro transaction during their entire time using the app, and there was also a new report from SensorTower that claims that Pokemon Go players spend more than $2 million per day on the game, for...
  19. Jolty94

No that wasn't what I was implying, that's entirely different because Magearna was available in the game it debuted in, with ease of access to it through an event, downloading GO! and doing the things necessary to get Meltan, to then only be available to use in a "spin off main series" game with...