• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. C

Battle Frontier Complete Collection

View: https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Battle-Frontier-Complete-Collection/dp/B07J34K4GD/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1539305904&sr=1-2&keywords=pokemon&refinements=p_n_date%3A2693529011 Viz is committed to releasing the show, gotta give them that.
  2. C

4Ever taken off Google and iTunes

I just noticed this today. While browsing iTunes, I noticed that M04, which was the only Miramax-distributed film to be released digitally for the twentieth anniversary, is currently not available for rent or purchase on Google Play or iTunes. It is still available on Amazon, however. I have...
  3. C

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Movie 4-Pack Blu-ray

It seems Viz is preparing a Blu-ray set of the Diamond and Pearl movies. No other info is known, with only the following links serving as proof: Pokemon: Diamond & Pearl Movie 4-pack Blu-ray View...
  4. C

Master Quest DVD This September!

If Amazon is correct, then Master Quest: The Complete Collection will be released on September 13, 2016, in a seven-disc set. Here's a link to the Amazon listing: View...
  5. C

Johto League Champions DVD This April!

Title says it all! Viz Media is releasing Johto League Champions: The Complete Collection on April 26, 2016, in a 5-disc set. Here's the link: View...
  6. C

Did TPCi get back Pokemon 4Ever?

With the twentieth anniversary of the franchise coming up, it seems natural that The Pokemon Company International would celebrate it by, among other things, releasing the movies on digital platforms. Judging by recent events, you'd think they'd release 1-3 and 10-16. But as it turns out, not...
  7. C

First Three Movies Getting Blu-rays in Australia! (Plus Lucario OOP?)

First off, I recently found these links to upcoming Australian rereleases of the English dubs of Mewtwo Strikes Back, The Power of One, and Spell of the Unown! There's a limited edition Blu-ray set containing the trilogy: Pokemon Movie Collection (Limited Edition) There are also separate DVDs...
  8. C

Future English Movie Remasters (Late)

Hey, everybody. I know that I should have posted this over a month ago, but I'm posting it now, so let's go on. Seeing as how the HD Remaster for Mewtwo Strikes Back did not do so well in the ratings, it at least makes me wonder about the possibility of any similar events in the future. Would...
  9. C

Late Introduction

Hi everybody. I didn't get to officially introduce myself. My real name is Adam. I've been watching Pokémon since I was, maybe 3-4. I'm mostly a fan of the Anime, though I prefer the 4Kids voice actors, so much so that I basically stopped watching after I realized the change. Although honestly...