• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. UnseeingRaccoon

The Secret Santa Tournament

Have we stalled at only 5?
  2. UnseeingRaccoon

The Secret Santa Tournament

Its been awhile since I was on the forums for anything but to lurk. I guess sign me up.
  3. UnseeingRaccoon

I'm online man. I really appreciate this.

I'm online man. I really appreciate this.
  4. UnseeingRaccoon

Hey. Are you available to trade tonight? Sorry, I planned to be on yesterday but I worked 14...

Hey. Are you available to trade tonight? Sorry, I planned to be on yesterday but I worked 14 hours yesterday and crashed as soon as I got home.
  5. UnseeingRaccoon

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

I could trade you a shiny Haryama if that would work?
  6. UnseeingRaccoon

Like I said, whenever is good for you. I'll still be on tonight between 9 and 10, and I'll be on...

Like I said, whenever is good for you. I'll still be on tonight between 9 and 10, and I'll be on tomorrow too.
  7. UnseeingRaccoon

You almost ready to trade?

You almost ready to trade?
  8. UnseeingRaccoon

Thats a lot of pokemon. I wouldn't mind getting that magnaton and politoad. I don't have much to...

Thats a lot of pokemon. I wouldn't mind getting that magnaton and politoad. I don't have much to trade but I can try to find something if you have anything you want.
  9. UnseeingRaccoon

Whenever is best for you.

Whenever is best for you.
  10. UnseeingRaccoon

Wow, thats a lot of dittos. I wouldn't mind getting some of them if thats ok?

Wow, thats a lot of dittos. I wouldn't mind getting some of them if thats ok?
  11. UnseeingRaccoon

Hey, I have one more favor to ask. I'm having trouble trying to breed for hidden powers. But...

Hey, I have one more favor to ask. I'm having trouble trying to breed for hidden powers. But since you have a powersave device now how hard would it be to make a ditto with an iv of 30 in every stat?
  12. UnseeingRaccoon

Thanks a lot. That was pretty much the last thing in the way of me starting competitive back up. :)

Thanks a lot. That was pretty much the last thing in the way of me starting competitive back up. :)
  13. UnseeingRaccoon

I'm probably going to cut it short, and go ahead and switch to Omega real quick. I'll be right back.

I'm probably going to cut it short, and go ahead and switch to Omega real quick. I'll be right back.
  14. UnseeingRaccoon

I appreciate it. I only have 40 that i need transferred.

I appreciate it. I only have 40 that i need transferred.
  15. UnseeingRaccoon

Not much. I actually just got done moving to florida. In the tampa area. lol. I was wondering if...

Not much. I actually just got done moving to florida. In the tampa area. lol. I was wondering if you had time to help me move a few items from my x version to my Omega Ruby.
  16. UnseeingRaccoon

Hey man. Whats up?

Hey man. Whats up?
  17. UnseeingRaccoon

Offensive Salamence in OU

scizor comes to mind when i think of wall breakers. I usually try to pair it with a mixed hydreigon, but it should work with mence too. Bullet Punch is great against fairies and it resists Ice Beam which is the bane of dragons. Bulky is the way to go with it 252 HP, 252 Attack, and 4 in anything...
  18. UnseeingRaccoon

Is generation VI a better improvemnt in comparision to gen V and other generations?

Re: Is generation VI a better improvemnt in comparision to gen V and other generation Gen 6 is the best gen so far. I'm a child of Johto, playing the games since gold and silver were first released, but even so I loved Kalos. It had beautiful views and I really enjoyed the games overall. B/W...
  19. UnseeingRaccoon

Water-type spinner

Try tentacruel. It has access to knockoff and toxic spikes so you could maybe do something like [email protected] Sludge Calm 252 HP/ 252 Speed/ 4 SpAtt Toxic Spikes Rapid Spin Knock Off Scald Tentacruel has a base 100 speed so its not as slow as blastoise and its got a 120 base...
  20. UnseeingRaccoon

Not too bad. Finally getting back into competitive. Trying the vgc format though. It's not as...

Not too bad. Finally getting back into competitive. Trying the vgc format though. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.