• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Poké Boss

Generation IV Remake Speculation

They could even use both dimensions as version exclusive content. I could easily see some people buying both versions, just to visit both Palkia and Dialga's dimensions.
  2. Poké Boss

3. Poké Boss

Space makes everything gooder? Would you rather see Beyoncé wearing her regular clothes, or Beyoncé wearing a space suit? (don't answer :P)
  4. Poké Boss

Palkia simply looks like a Groudon wearing a shiny space suit. Booooring.
  5. Poké Boss

Not happaning. Game Freak never miss an opportunity to double-dip.
  6. Poké Boss

And LGPE.
  7. Poké Boss

You're not alone (y)
  8. Poké Boss

In a void, yes, it's kinda subjective. But when analysed in context, it's quite obvious what a "decent postgame" means, since Game Freak have already set their own standards with their previous games. I guess it really is subjective, but for me, a decent postgame would be BW1 and FRLG. A good...
  9. Poké Boss

I don't think they would cut the Battle Zone. However, I think that the Battle Zone will lack a Battle Frontier, and there will be a boring, regular Battle Tower instead.
  10. Poké Boss

This needs to happen, seriously.
  11. Poké Boss

I can see Game Freak totally changing and oversimplifying the layout of several Sinnoh caves, especially Mount. Coronet. But also Solaceon Ruins, Turnback Cave, Wayward Cave, Stark Mountain, the long snowy route, etc.
  12. Poké Boss

I am all for additional postgame story plots like the Delta Episode,which was nice, but honestly I don't think it adds that much postgame content. It's just a bunch of postgame dialogue and battles that you do once and that's it. It can't compare to proper replayable stuff, like a BF or a PWT...
  13. Poké Boss

I doubt they would bring back a Battle Frontier with or without DLC.
  14. Poké Boss

I understand what you mean, and how you feel, but my advice for you is: just play Platinum. It will most likely remain the best Sinnoh game even after the Gen IV remake finally comes out, seeing the developers' current casual mindset. I know you probably really want to see Sinnoh remade in...
  15. Poké Boss

Yes, because this is a remake. New fans won't care, but the original Gen IV fans will. Pretty much what happened with ORAS. The majority (new fans) didn't care but the hardcore Gen III fans did care.
  16. Poké Boss

Well, for me Distortion World could never compare to the Battle Frontier, since Distortion World is pretty much a one-and-done area, whereas the BF is a place where I spend hundreds or thousands of hours. Regardless of this, I do value DW for what it is, as it is a very memorable place to...
  17. Poké Boss

Well if they leave it in, because they want to do something with it in the remakes, I can at least see them completely re-designing/ overhauling the whole place into something like Ultra Megalopolis, to the point that the name is the only thing it has in common with the original Distortion world.
  18. Poké Boss

I am not sure they will even leave the Distortion world in the remakes. It seems like the n1 candidate to be left out of the game completely, due to how complex it is, for Pokemon standards. Besides, it only features in Platinum, meaning the developers can say they left it out to stay true to...
  19. Poké Boss

One thing I expect will be heavily simplified is Solaceon Ruins. And Mt Coronet, needless to say.
  20. Poké Boss

I am aware that "mercilessly butchered" was a dramatic exaggeration, but still. Some of the omissions are just so counterintuitive I can't help it but be dramatic. But to be honest, the BF and Gym Leader rematches would have been enough to shut me up. That said, I expect Sinnoh remakes to be...