• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. RK9

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Gen 4 remakes not using Mega Evolutions would be a huge waste considering Rowan's research is centered around evolution.
  2. RK9

They usually have a decent track record for protag redesigns. The only one that sucked was ORAS Brendan. But Diamond and Pearl Dawn's design already was horrible anyways so everything is an improvement.
  3. RK9

Can it just get something else than Slow Start though.
  4. RK9

First you say Megas won't return and Cynthia will get Gigantimax Garchomp. Now suddenly you say Megas might return. ????
  5. RK9

Just here to know I'll go with my boy Dialga's remake. Also, if we don't get their new forms when in their own dimensions, consider me a sad Pangoro.
  6. RK9

I think there were four, of which one was implied/said to be in Sinnoh. Either Gladion or Wicke said it. EDIT: Turns out not. It was only said Type: Null's inspiration came from Arceus' ability as read in the Canalave Library.
  7. RK9

It would be a shame if it... Weren't to be in the Sinnoh Dex.
  8. RK9

Probably Silvally because it's bootleg Arceus. And then they don't do anything with its lore or storyline from SM and it probably being intended to be an Arceus copy and it's just there.
  9. RK9

Yeah, I get why people want no set hierarchy for the Gyms, but they have one for a reason. I get that it is annoying to backtrack to certain cities, but with the Ride Pokemon nowadays, it's not that much of a problem. That said, I think a sequal would also be interesting. How Cyrus is faring...
  10. RK9

If the remake is a western European country, I just expect them to make Kalos characters appear, instead of putting something of the region in there. Something like Grimsley and Annabel, but then, let's say Serena and Trevor helping you on your journey. Even though I'm not sure if they would...
  11. RK9

Unpopular opinion: I don't want new Regional Forms. I think they're just lazy reskins of old Pokémon and I feel the energy put into that is better off being put in new Megas, cross generation evolutions or entirely new Pokémon all together.
  12. RK9

Eh, Sinnoh has quite a lot of Gen I mons for various reasons, so I'm afraid we won't be able to escape Megas from their side if there will be new Megas.
  13. RK9

I actually meant that the Gen IV mons that get Megas would be those. As far as Megas for other Gens go, I'd like to see some more Gen V Megas, since they only have Audino. Other than that, probably a split between Gen I and II Megas with a little bit more focus on Gen II.
  14. RK9

Hoping that I now finally managed to dump it in the correct thread.
  15. RK9

Dialga and Palkia, I fully expect, will get an alternate form like Giratina's two forms. One while in their own dimension and one when on Earth. Arceus is bound for a new form. It's God. They can pull whatever they want with it and explain it away as "It's God, yo. This thing is omnipotent...
  16. RK9

Outside of that, I also wonder if the remake will introduce new Ultra Beasts. We have a dimension in which Dialga lives, one where Palkia lives and one where Giratina lives, so those are 3 regular mons living in different dimensions, so surely they will expand on this to show that more unknown...
  17. RK9

You can now have 2 Pokemon Mega Evolved to have even less of a challenge!
  18. RK9

I actually thought it was fine in Platinum without that boulder. That said, I don't think they'll straight up show you with the camera, but that they show it like sideways so that you can see something that somewhat looks like an opening, but that you can also skip past if you don't pay...
  19. RK9

I just hope they don´t change anything about Cynthia´s strength. Oh, and that they don´t make the snow routes tedious to go through. Made me quit the game multiple times after my first ever playthrough. That said, I do hope that they do something like the Delta Episode, but then with Arceus and...
  20. RK9

I pray to Arceus that they make the region faster to get through. The fact that some routes (The snow ones in particular) were so slow to get through made it that I, often more than once, lost my interest in playing through DPPt. I do hope they add an additional form to Arceus lore-reason wise...