• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Lord-Arceus

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Once upon a time, I used to get tons of StreetPass tags with New Leaf. Then I downloaded the update. Now I found out people that have the game but still don't have the update won't be able to StreetPass with update owners. Now the tag count has dwindled.
  2. Lord-Arceus

Don't know if anyone else got this but...after 3 years since the US release, the game is getting amiibo support via free update in December!
  3. Lord-Arceus

I got all the Spooky furniture in a couple days. Because StreetPass. Ba-boom. :D
  4. Lord-Arceus

Alas, I don't have any emotional attachment to my villagers. They move away anyway, so why should I bother?
  5. Lord-Arceus

Mira is my Animal Crossing waifu...shame she moved away last year. :( Also, I haven't reset my town since I started it when the game launched last year. How impressive is that?
  6. Lord-Arceus

Actually, the snowmen are a little more fun this time around for me. :D Ah, there's the "Spoiler" tag! These are what my rooms in my house have, for the Toy Shop theme. For those wondering, the ones in parenthesis are items that can be set on tables, and are such under the table item...
  7. Lord-Arceus

I don't bother with snowmen, since in past games they constantly whine about not being "perfect". Right now, my house has the "Toy Shop" theme. I've been using a guide online to make sure each item in all 5 rooms (not the basement) has the Toy Shop tag, and those that can be placed on...