• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Pandora

Generation IV Remake Speculation

i don't remember, as he appears just in the battle tower and has no bigger role in the games. But anyway, i have no problem with having him as a recurrent character, as he's Barry's father... would be interesting to know more about their relationship, and give barry more developemnt, so a lot...
  2. Pandora

yeah, Riley and Cheryl, they have legendaries in battle tower. But as for example, Marley has her own storyline linked to Shaymin,and so, she's the only one who owns Shaymin, ,in the same way Cheryl is the only trainer who owns Cresselia, and Riley the one who has a Regigigas. that's just a...
  3. Pandora

look at their team, they exclusively own those sinnoh legendaries. Unlike Marley and Buck, there's no background or explanation, but those facts can be stretched and used in the storyline
  4. Pandora

I can see a Kanto remake happening, but not now and not before Sinnoh remakes. i realized the stats trainer have a lot of room for post game episodes as supportive characters with their own arc like Zinnia,; They already have their own characterization and each of them are linked to legendary...
  5. Pandora

I already thought about them... actually I think Scizor fits more Clefable and Alakazan. About Magnezone... Silver and Wally already have Magnemite line on their team. And Blue and Silver have Alakazam on their team. So lets vary more and put another Pokemons on spot.
  6. Pandora

As for balance, at least a steel pokemon should be on the team, but I can't think of any Sinnoh Pokemon now. Also, I think they will go with random Pokemons that balance the team, not restrict to Sinnoh regional Pokedex, like Wally final team. So it's hard to guess, because gen IV remake will be...
  7. Pandora

Yeah, I know... That's why I said it's unlikely. I just was trying to make a team that makes sense and is not just based on personal tastes and wishlist....
  8. Pandora

lol ok, my answer was lame and obvious. Following the plot, like they did with Red, forming a team with eggs given by Npcs, or unique Pokemons found in game, Lucas /Dawn team can be chosen among: Lucario , an eevolution, Porigon Z, Blissey, Togekiss, Spiritomb or Drifblim. I don't remeber...
  9. Pandora

The starter weak to yours Alakazam Clefable Sinnoh Pokemon Sinnoh Pokemon A pokemon of the main game of current generation But taking account what they did with Wally team, puting Pokemons like Talonflame and Garchomp, Lucas team can be anything, and not restrict to Sinnoh Pokedex...
  10. Pandora

I was thinking, probably not all pokemons, but the all the starters families (of all generations), and the ones that are allowed in Platinum. I just want to walk again with the Pokemon in 3D, and amity square is the perfect time for it, without having to program the entire game, which surely...
  11. Pandora

I completly agree with you. Also, i particularly never got the Kanto hype. Don't get me wrong. RBY were my first games, so I have a soft spot for the first generation. But i don't see what actually could be done that don't exist in Kalos. Kalos were actually based on Kanto. Okay, it was not...
  12. Pandora

I would like to revisit Kanto and Johto, but the Sinnoh remake comes first, cause the game has not been remade yet. My problem with FRLG and HGSS, particularly is the pacing, also, are the only regions that were not made in 3d. And I agree with the sequel/prequel idea. Or maybe revisit Kanto or...
  13. Pandora

It's weird, what I more note in forums arepeople complaining, wanting more post games, features, complex storylines. exploration and interesting characters. Though I dont know about the japanese target, what their general position about the games, due to the fact I dont understand the language...
  14. Pandora

Yeah, I agree. They could approach the smartphones target through spin-offs, side games like Final Fantasy did. It dont mean that pokemon will change plataform. The same way with kids, they want/need to achieve this public, but its dumb to forget the older ones, since teenagers and youger...
  15. Pandora

It's expected improvements the graphics; when XY were realesed, they knew the implications and that a new "era" was beginning. If it were to follow the "everything is diffucult, game Freak is lazy" logic, nothing different will be made in the future generations besides the basics, and its a...
  16. Pandora

Sinnoh Remakes discussion Probably the Sinnoh remakes will be made a when new system were realesed, since DPP are playable in 3ds. Take it in account, I speculate it would be in the Eight or Ninth generation. Probably the new console will be compatible with the 3ds ones, but the remakes will...