• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. SeanWheeler

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I sure hope Crash gets a new adventure after Nitro-Fueled. But anyway, what have we not talked about with the Diamond and Pearl remakes? I already voiced my ideas for getting a complete Sinnoh Pokédex, and going back to the clothing customization can get controversial. Someone has thought of...
  2. SeanWheeler

Do you think we'll ever get sick of remakes after other franchises like Crash Bandicoot get a whole remake trend? After the Sinnoh remakes, would we need Unova remakes, and then Kalos, then Alola and Galar? I sure don't want a Crash Bash remake, but maybe it's different because Pokémon gets new...
  3. SeanWheeler

Yeah, they should use the Platinum Pokédex and then add more Pokémon so that all the Sinnoh Pokémon can be included. It bothers me that Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus are the only Pokémon in the National Pokédex that have never been included in any regional...
  4. SeanWheeler

How is he OP? Aren't all Bidoofs different? Aren't the strength of the Pokémon based on level, natures, EVs, IVs, taught moves and other variables? Bidoof has a base stat total of 250 that it shares with Fomantis, Hoppip, Marill, Slugma, Smeargle, Spinarak and Swinub. Mewtwo and Rayquaza has the...
  5. SeanWheeler

Why should Bidoof be nerfed?
  6. SeanWheeler

Yeah, Primal Dialga was just a Mystery Dungeon villain. It would be too confusing if it becomes a real form.
  7. SeanWheeler

#They don't have to depict your birth and childhood. Especially the birth, eww! #Why are you turning Shaymin into Arceus? #I guess they can have new forms similar to Groudon & Kyogre in ORAS. #Yes, we can use more Megas. Johto starters should have Megas too. #Well, if they keep the complete the...
  8. SeanWheeler

Toy wand? Why not a real wand?
  9. SeanWheeler

If Regirock, Regice and Registeel are still required to catch Regigigas, then they gotta be catchable in Sinnoh and not force you to transfer Pokémon from Hoenn. Didn't you just hate how the Regis were Pal Park Pokémon that were needed to awaken a new Legendary? By the time we got HeartGold and...
  10. SeanWheeler

Yeah, of course a DLC Pokédex wouldn't work. Well, I think the original games' requirement of seeing every Pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex could work fine. At least the game made sure each non-Legendary in the Sinnoh Dex had a trainer somewhere who has them. And if the Sinnoh Dex expands to 250, there...
  11. SeanWheeler

Well, if you want to change the way we get the National Dex, maybe the National Dex could be paid DLC and the data for all the non-Sinnoh Dex Pokémon could be locked within the patch so you can't trade or battle with players who bought the National Dex unless you bought the National Dex...
  12. SeanWheeler

Okay, maybe you don't need the full Sinnoh Dex to unlock the National Dex. But your journey gets railroaded so that you would see every Pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex by the time you enter the Hall of Fame. And if you manage to skip some Pokémon by cheating, exploiting glitches or sneaking past...
  13. SeanWheeler

Well, if you fought every trainer and did every mandatory quest before the League, your Pokédex should already be complete and ready for the upgrade when you return from the Hall of Fame. And if your Pokédex isn't complete, Professor Rowan's assistant Lucas/Dawn could link their Pokédex to yours...
  14. SeanWheeler

Because, when you needed to complete the Sinnoh Pokédex to unlock the National Dex, the Sinnoh section of the National Dex should be complete, right? But unfortunately, so many new Pokémon were left out of the Sinnoh Dex and the blanks left from not seeing them before the National Dex, it...
  15. SeanWheeler

What's the Gauntlet of Doom?
  16. SeanWheeler

Okay, make the rarer ones more common to balance it out. Just make sure every Pokémon is owned by a trainer that you can't skip.
  17. SeanWheeler

Well, at least seeing the Pokémon in the overworld helps you avoid random encounters. When you see a Zubat, you just stay away from it. If you see a Bidoof, don't touch it. I like how the Wild Pokémon have become more like the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.
  18. SeanWheeler

But when seeing every Pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex is a requirement to get the National Dex, it may be good to have a lot of common Pokémon to make sure the player don't miss them. The only reason I want the Sinnoh Dex expanded is to include the following Legendary Pokémon: Heatran, Regigigas...
  19. SeanWheeler

Sure, if they would expand the Sinnoh Pokédex to include Unova and Kalos Pokémon. But it's more likely that Noibat and Woobat would be stuck in post-game areas. But they would very likely add Sylveon to the Sinnoh Dex and I want the remaining Sinnoh legendaries to be part of the regional Dex, so...
  20. SeanWheeler

Sure, that can happen. Paul can be the rival who picks the starter that's strong against you, Barry could have the starter that's weak against you and Lucas/Dawn could have the same starter as you. That way, the Sinnoh starters can be seen just from battling rivals while NPC trainers can have...