• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. F

Project Miracle-M

there is an website on indiegogo called Project Miracle-M https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-miracle-m/x/8287528#/
  2. F

Yoru no Yatterman

In 2015 it will be a 40th anniversary of the Time Bokan franchise and no fitting way of having it with an anime series. Now usually the Yattermen are the good guys and Doronbo are the baddies but this anime called Yoru no Yatterman (Yatterman of the Night) is different because Doronbo are the...
  3. F

fifa world cup 2022 controversy

as you know I am a sports nut and the FIFA world cup in brazil starts this week but 8 years from now qatar wil host the 2022 world cup and it's been dogged with controversy since they won the bid there's a petition that I've started so click on the link, register, type FIFA: Strip Qatar From...
  4. F

Average battles on the 4 Generations + the black and white games to beat the game

I just thinking on Average how many battles on each of the 5 Generations when I say each I mean every Generation videogame
  5. F

what's the toughest Pokémon League Conference to win if you're a pokemon trainer

I thinking what is the pokemon world's toughest regional Conference to win if you're a pokemon trainer (so far)
  6. F

Hello world

Hiya this is my 1st post and I'm here to say 1 thing Hello world