• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Leaf_Ranger

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Even so, with your reply I just noticed that I made a mistake and corrected it: is not that I don't americans. ;)
  2. Leaf_Ranger

It's not to offend, it's a question of likes.
  3. Leaf_Ranger

I just came to the conclusion that I don't want D/P/Pt remakes: I want one major Sinnoh overhaul game for Arceus that gives us more details, lore, quests, locations and characters on the legendaries (ALL of them) and then the option to have Charon take over Team Galactic with his own crew (with...
  4. Leaf_Ranger

I don't see that happening, though it would be better than to just have the stands because GF went from having roads with moving trucks in Isshu to having cars as a more decorative thing in Alola, which was sad. I'd prefer if from time to time, NPC appeared in bikes instead of just being there...
  5. Leaf_Ranger

I hope that in a Sinnoh remake, DP's trees are kept instead of Platinum's, namely Eterna's. Bike stands should be removed since they are mostly decorative, and street lighting should be included, since it was a nice add to HGSS and makes sense.
  6. Leaf_Ranger

Rowlet would be perfect for Eterna...I would love to see a Rowlet perched on Torterra's tree! :bulbaLove: _ I just hope that in a Sinnoh remake they put a "DS sounds" just like the "GB sounds" in HGSS. I love this and I missed a similar tool in ASOR. :(
  7. Leaf_Ranger

Yeah, I think her love for Grass-type would surpass her fear of ghosts.
  8. Leaf_Ranger

Well, if in some way Phantump or Pumpkaboo lines make it to Eterna Forest it would put her in a dilemma. ;)
  9. Leaf_Ranger

Due to another thread pertaining SwSH, I just remebered something: I hope GF doesn't bring any of the Rotom Dex and Phone trash to a Sinnoh remake!
  10. Leaf_Ranger

Arceus should definitely get more spotlight in a remake , with a special place for it instead of just a flute. I agree that the Azure event would be very little to such a Pokémon. Perhaps Cynthia could have a new outift based on Arceus and finally have perhaps a great post-game content (that...
  11. Leaf_Ranger

nd yet And yet Wally got hidden away in the Battle Chateau, instead of a Battle Frontier we got a miniature that you could look at, Secret Bases that had not that much novelty in content and instead of a spooky experience, we got a eco-Sea Mauville tied with Infinite Energy (where's N when we...
  12. Leaf_Ranger

In my case and namely after seeing how HGSS was a remake of GS but with elements from Crystal that make sense, for example, the Burned Tower exterior look, I just find that ASOR wasn't as good as Emerald, namely because I always think that it's dumb for T.Magma to have their base in Lilycove...
  13. Leaf_Ranger

You're correct. Forget it...I was thinking of Dawn in her Platinum (game) outfit and somehow, due to the colour it and her cuteness it came out as "Pearl". I have a 2DS so I can't speak for sure about that canvas, but I suppose that it was to show off 3D effects (I believe you mention the one...
  14. Leaf_Ranger

If they merge the two (Mart and Center) in a remake I don't think it's because of customisation and I also think they won't advance with the merging because of lack of ideas of what to do with the land. In ASOR, they removed a great number of trees that were to used in GBA to fill the background...
  15. Leaf_Ranger

Not quite. Gyms becoming stadiums is an update made in an entirely new generation. Having Pkcenters and Marts fused in a remake is just a revamp or reimagining, just like how the abandonned boat was replaced by Sea Mauville.
  16. Leaf_Ranger

That's most likely certain but just like ASOR had Mauville revamped, GF could decide to mix Pkcenters and Marts in a Gen. 4 remake in order to save space and give it a nod just like the small boy in Oldale's PkCenter mentions that it used to have a 2nd floor.
  17. Leaf_Ranger

I forgot something: I hope that Cyrus get's a more "Galactic" main Pokémon...I don't think Weavile suits him, so I hope they give an evolution to Bronzong.
  18. Leaf_Ranger

Think more of this: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/c9/Dialkia_statue.png/483px-Dialkia_statue.png
  19. Leaf_Ranger

I'd bet Rowan would be more insterested in a new sweet created/released in Galar! :giggle:
  20. Leaf_Ranger

I wasn't talking team-wise. Jut like Magmortar and Electivire are counterparts, so those two were created as such, just like Roark and Byron and Rampardos and Bastiodon. When you think of Flint and Volkner, it's hard not to think about the Pkmn. The fact that Flint and Volkner hadn't them in...