• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. PkmnTrainerV

Generation IV Remake Speculation

What does this mean other than instilling needless fear in people? What will make Sinnoh remakes Sword/Shield but set in Sinnoh? That happened with none of the other remakes. I get that you don’t want Sinnoh remakes, but please don’t spread fear inducing or plain old negative easily disprovable...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I just think the disconnect might indicate Megas return and Dynamax doesn’t. Kalos doesn’t need to be relevant since it wasn’t really that prominent in the Hoenn Mega storyline. It just seemed the perfect mechanic for Sinnoh for pretty obvious reasons. I’m not counting on it but it might happen.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I still think the name could’ve been better, my vote goes to Gigamax, and calling the forms G-Max forms like the moves: like G-Max Corviknight. "Gigantamax" sounds needlessly complex imo.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

P.S. Not meaning to be condescending, but I'm too pendatic for my own good and apologise in advance and I sincerely don’t mean to insult anyone's spellings since I’m not a native speaker and know the pain myself, but the mechanic's called GigantAmax, not Gigantimax or Gigantomax... Its a...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I think the gimmick would be an advance of what Rowan studies- Evolution! What if we take evolution a step further? Evolution beyond evolution that requires extreme bonds to achieve with extreme power ups? It could maybe even surpass the three Pokémon evolution line! Maybe make it last during a...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Let's Go wasn’t the start of the Dexit policy though (even though it resembles that a lot), and it was the specific original 151+Meltan line theme of the game that caused the policy.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I think Darkrai might be the one getting Delta Episode Deoxys treatment this time. Also makes sense since weirdly enough it’s counterpart and supposed equal is a legendary and not mythical.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Why are you purposefully ignoring the answers to all of this provided in the thread already? At this point, no offence, it feels like typing to nothingness to put it politely. Again, just merge the Pokemart and Pokecenter and stuff a boutique in the remaining place.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I'll just quote the answers I already provided for these concerns (interestingly, to Riley himself previously too!): Refer to previous quote.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

You’re free to scroll back on the thread and see all the (unanswered) arguments on why customisation wouldn’t mean Lucas and Dawn have to be replaced because I don’t really want to repeat well thought out posts again and again only for them to be ignored.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Even if they want extensive customisation the games can function with Lucas and Dawn as the base setting. There are literally no issues with customisation in Sinnoh.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Sometimes you say that they’ll edit Sinnoh to the degree it’s unrecognisable and we shouldn’t want a Sinnoh remakes now because of it, and now you’re saying that features won’t be added to keep the game faithful to the originals? Why do we have to go with the most feeling of doom inducing...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Adding literally one building wouldn’t drastically change the town layout, and like @Grass Type Gardenia said, if they combine Pokémon Centre and Pokemarts there will be enough space easily, specially if customisation is executed on a smaller scale than SwSh to keep Dawn and Lucas recognisable...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

ORAS didn’t include customisation because it was intended to be Kalos exclusive at that time. There’s no reason Sinnoh remakes won’t have customisation.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

They probably mean a hair salon, so no alcohol references.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Not to mention creative features like Island Scans and friend safari: a version could be created for Sinnoh.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t even know how can you say this after a literal comprehensive list of every Pokemon with the counter rate was provided... That’s a way to just dismiss a post that literally oozes effort. I doubt any one of us can come up with such a high-effort post just for the sake of a discussion...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t remember the exact numbers, but how is it different from the extra Pokemon being obtainable but not just in Sinnoh dex? (For example, purely hypothetical numbers) Original scenario: 200 Pokemon in Dex. 50 out of Dex Pokemon: Total=250 Post Dexit Scenario: 250 Pokemon in Dex: Total=...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

If they add the external method Pokemon to the Sinnoh dex itself things can work, and new methods can be created. I remember @Bolt the Cat making elaborate posts on increasing availability in a balanced manner with each and every area in Sinnoh.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

GameFreak’s new policy is that Pokemon not in the regional dex won’t appear, period, though. So anything appearing in the Sinnoh remakes will be in the Dex.