• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. B

REVIEW: S22 EP04: Don't Ignore the Small Stufful!

Great to hear you're feeling better, real life comes first, we all understand that
  2. B

As expected, Erica Schroeder confirms she is the voice of Eevee, calling it Eevee until we have a confirmed dub nickname This episode is ADORABLE!!! Michele Knotz has to be the best actress this episode, Riley Joseph coming in second as Wicke
  3. B

I noticed that, so we have lost Kayzie Rogers, Eileen Stevens, Kate Bristol and now Jason Griffith
  4. B

Sarah Natochenny: Ash Laurie Hymes: Lillie Rodger Parsons: Narrator Roger Callagy: Rotom Carter Cathcart: James/Meowth Ryan William Downey: Wimpod Daniel J Edwards: Faba Abe Goldfarb: Kukui Bobbi Hartley: Lusamine Melissa Hope: Burnet/Mareanie Emily Jenness: Snowy Riley Joseph: Wicke Michele...
  5. B

I'm looking forward to seeing the dub of this one, especially the scene between Bewear and Stufful