• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. M

New Fizz City: The Metropolitan Zone

He watched with growing anxiety as Rotom glanced indecisively between the Pokéball, Cynthia, and Aiden himself. He knew he really shouldn't expect anything from them--it wasn't like they owed him anything or anything like that--but, at the same time, he couldn't help hoping that this wouldn't...
  2. M

Cynthia smiled. "I have no authority to arrest anyone, Aiden. The men outside do, but let's keep this between you and me." "Definitely." Aiden took his free shot and had to shake his hand out after because bones, but he felt a bit better about the whole thing. Not that he'd like to repeat any...
  3. M

Fucking Asshole shoved the gun harder into Aiden's stomach as the standoff continued, which really didn't help the whole not-being-able-to-breathe thing. Still, Aiden silently urged Rotom to do something about the gun, since it was the only one who could without attracting Fucking Asshole's...
  4. M

Aiden swore the frickin' Rotom rolled its eyes at him when he admitted this was his first battle. Like it was doing any better without instructions? "Oh, this is precious!" Fucking Asshole couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut apparently. "I'm your first then!" Aiden made a face. Did he have to...
  5. M

When all he got was a confused look, Aiden closed his eyes for a beat and cursed again. Right. Pokémon had that whole can't/won't think for themselves in a fight thing. Shit. What could Rotom do? The Fighting-type seemed to grow bigger as Fucking Asshole waved the key to the door tauntingly...
  6. M

Even after he said he'd do it, the fucking Pokémon didn't let him go. "Smart decision," Fucking Asshole said. "But you know what? I'd like to watch you work your magic, so I think I'll stay a bit longer." Aiden glowered at the shit, but didn't bother to complain. Wasn't like he had much choice...
  7. M

"My patrons know the house rules; I don't deal with common smugglers and criminals, only esteemed battle enthusiasts, and I'm not sure I like what you're implying." Aiden grimaced to himself. Greaaaat. His patrons were probably rich people. "Which brings me to a question...why exactly do you...
  8. M

Sounds good. I'll try to reply...quicker than I have been. |D He waited anxiously and impatiently for the call to connect, darting glances at the door all the while. He would've thought C would've been prioritizing his calls considering...but who knew what else they were working on at the same...
  9. M

He didn't need the bartender's pat on his shoulder to head through the door, but she did anyway before heading back to...probably the bar. Nothing out of the ordinary for her, he supposed with a roll of his eyes as he started down the stairs. Quietly, or as quietly as he could. Not that he...
  10. M

The bartender grinned knowingly as he sat down. Clearly, she was in on it too. As he probably should've expected. Because bartenders knew everything in their areas. "Hello handsome. Whatcha having?" Aiden barely finished getting the drink's name out before she was sliding a glass full of dark...
  11. M

You know, in all his thoughts about how he was walking into a sketchy situation, he hadn't exactly considered that he could look shady in turn. "Good evening," a deep, intimidating voice said from behind him. Aiden flinched in surprise and spun to see...a black tie? Oh, shit. He looked up into...
  12. M

Happy Fizzypendence Day

Right. Finally getting around to picking up my Kebia Dog, 5 Babiri Berries, 7 Rare Candies, and 5 Marshmallows.
  13. M

The bouncer laughed as Aiden dropped the $500 Poké in his hand. "Playin' hard to get, were you? Come on then, go and have some fun." Aiden grimaced and walked through the door, immediately getting hit by the music and the smell of alcohol and smoke. A quick glance through the room turned up a...
  14. M

As Aiden turned to walk away from the bar, he immediately pulled up short as someone whispered, "You will go in there and see this through if you want to live." Holy shit. Aiden's heart was racing at the lady's abrupt appearance and it didn't feel like it was planning on slowing down any time...
  15. M

Happy Fizzypendence Day

Might write RP for this later, but heading for the Picnic and then the Bonfire.
  16. M

The Black Velvet Bar turned out to be the bar Shady Guy had disappeared into. Aiden looked it over, unimpressed by its size, its state, and its bouncer. Well, it wasn't like Shady Guy was big on cash, if his efforts to recruit some random-ass, sober guy was any indication. "Hey, if you're just...
  17. M

Aiden determinedly held the guy's stare, trying to look casual as he waited for a response. "...if all I needed were Potions, I'd go and buy them myself," Shady Guy ended up saying. "The injuries I want taken care of are more...severe than something an over-the-counter prescription can solve...
  18. M

Man, smells just like you'd expect from a red-light district. Aiden tried not to breathe too deeply or make a face as he picked up the scents of alcohol, cigarettes, and who knew what else. The neon lights threw stark shadows on the walls and ground as he passed them, highlighting the shadows...
  19. M

New Year's Grand Festival - Fizzytopia Welcomes 2018!

Oooo, I know my future dragons will appreciate this~ Collecting my Dragonium Z. Thanks, Mask!
  20. M

The TM Emporium

Purchasing the following TMs to give to Wildfire, my Cyndaquil with max Bond, upon confirmation: TM Hyper Beam - $1200 TM Giga Impact - $1200 TM Focus Blast - $950 TM Solar Beam - $950 TM Rock Slide - $600 TM Shadow Claw - $550 TM Rock Tomb - $500 TM Detect - $900 Total: $6850