• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Soulweaver

GEN VI: Any Diancie

Seeing as this was decided to be store event only, I missed out on getting one, yet I want one. I don't really care which region it is from, if it's touched or not, its IVs, or if it's cloned; as long as it isn't hacked, I'm fine with it. In exchange, I can offer one of my spare banked...
  2. Soulweaver

Assorted fodder and such for free

Update: everything released as per the deadline notice at the bottom. I've been Wonder Trading a lot, mostly to improve my ID number coverage, but slowly I've come to the point that I don't have much box space left. Someone could have use for some of these though (collecting IDs, filling dex...
  3. Soulweaver

GEN VI: Any Korean origin Pokémon

Despite my efforts at dumping 150+ Pokémon on Wonder Trade at different times and scouring the GTS now and then, I've failed to get my hands on a single Korean Pokémon. For what it's worth, all I really want for now is at least one KOR entry on the Pokédex, but I'll welcome as many entries as...
  4. Soulweaver

A few evolutionary stones

Hello! I once had a want thread here for a lot of Gen I-IV Pokémon here, but some of the trades ultimately failed to go through and thus I'm still missing a few. If you can offer any of these, I'd be glad to trade with you: * Nidoran♂ * Machop * Duskull * Buneary Additionally, I need the...
  5. Soulweaver

Keldeo

I'm looking for the newly released Keldeo for my Black Version. Can't offer that much, I have a spare set of the other musketeers, a GameStop Celebi, and Tornadus and Thundurus (both of these have Pokérus and Thundurus has also gained a bit of EXP). Can also trade for multiples of these if...
  6. Soulweaver

Any Archen

So, basically I'm looking for any Archen for my White 2 team. Preferable levels would be 20+ no more than Lv.14 unless Wing Attack is preserved but I don't mind raising one from Lv.1 either. As I'm still playing through the main story, I can't offer much but I should be able to get most Pokémon...
  7. Soulweaver

First stage wants

So... After going through my dex, it seems that these are the first stage Pokémon I'm still missing in my Black. I don't have much to offer, feel free to ask any first stager not on the list. Can also breed DW Taillow (Scrappy), Natu (Magic Bounce), Sentret (Frisk), Bidoof (Moody), Mareep...
  8. Soulweaver

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

This is a common chat thread for the Trade Center, in which you can discuss anything (that doesn't violate the forum rules, of course). Happy chatting! If you're looking for trades of any kind, be sure to start a thread!
  9. Soulweaver

Bulbagarden's Photographic Expedition

The title is not entirely mine so don't judge me :-p Just post your pics of your encounters with animals of any size. Doesn't matter what kind of environment you took it either. Just post pics :p I don't have much to contribute in the start, but... A frog I encountered at work at my dad's...
  10. Soulweaver

Article: test, I need an article for implementing a custom stylevar

You can view the page at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/content.php?r=2-test
  11. Soulweaver

Caption the Screenshot! Anime Edition

There's a thread like this in the Pokémon Anime section, so why not for all other anime here? The idea is to write a caption (of pretty much any style) to any screenshot from any anime series, just as the title suggests. You may also provide screenshots for others to caption. Some general rules...
  12. Soulweaver

Imageweaver ● Digital Art Shop [requests under work, no posting]

Welcome to Imageweaver Digital Art Shop! This is an all-purpose shop for all your digital imagery needs. Please read this post in its entirety before requesting anything! General Imageweaver is a new digital art shop by Soulweaver, exclusive to Bulbagarden Forums. The goal is to provide...
  13. Soulweaver

Pokémon Pinball (original and R&S): Your high scores?

I couldn't find a thread for this yet, so long story short: how're your high scores in your Pinball games? I don't have the first one myself but I do have the R&S, and I used to play it a lot. Maybe a bit too much, since I got very good at it. Here's my scores: <table> <tr><th...
  14. Soulweaver

Broken Arcade tournaments?

See the first tournament ever I joined in. I believe I should've advanced to the second round here. The main tournament listing says I'm still in, though neither I or my opponent from the first round got onto the second round. I can't play my tournament game to compete Jean-Luc Pika-Q's score...
  15. Soulweaver

Eurovision Song Contest 2010

Official website: http://eurovision.tv/. Yes, it's that time of the year again. The annual song contest, Eurovision Song Contest, between several countries of Europe and a few other ones will again be held in this May. Since Norway won last year, the contest is held in Oslo on 29th May, with...
  16. Soulweaver

Your map markings

I'm just curious to see what kind of markings have you guys put on your Pokégear map? As for me, I have every Apricorn tree marked on the map. The word lists are lame, so I had to improvise most names, but they're still informative enough (Red = WEAK, Ylw = MOONLIGHT, Blu = FISHING, Grn =...
  17. Soulweaver

Browser tabs

Just wondering how many tabs you guys usually have open in your browser. If you are in the mood of listing some or all of them, that won't hurt either :p I always save the old tabs when I shut the system down, so I have quite a bunch of them. List of my Firefox tabs: Total count: 93. ^^"
  18. Soulweaver

400 Error on Bulbapedia

Lately, I have been getting a strange 400 error when I'm trying to edit any Bulbapedia page. The whole error reads as follows: "400 Bad request Your browser sent an invalid request." Sometimes, instead of getting the error, the server just resets the connection (rough translation from the...
  19. Soulweaver

Glitch Pokémon articles

I haven't been very active in Bulbapedia in a month or two, but today I noticed that the via-Game-Shark-only-obtainable glitch Pokémon articles are back (most pages were deleted some time ago). I can't find any information of this decision from the talk pages or the page histories. Just asking...
  20. Soulweaver

The NBC timeslot fiasco

This is about the talk show arrangements of the NBC broadcasting company and the following consequences. If you don't know about it, read here. I've been a fan of late night shows for several years, starting with Late Night with Conan O'Brien (since it was the only show airing in Finland...