• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Poke Dragon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Remember, they always have the story of "defeated giants" that can be added to the Dynamax lore in Sinnoh.
  2. Poke Dragon

Since Game Freak is being more secretive this generation, I can see why they wouldn't want to make a Sinnoh starter a gift Pokemon in SWSH
  3. Poke Dragon

The thing is, Dexit wouldn't have started if they included the data for all Pokemon. The things I blame the most are Game Freak's way of handling data. There's no reason to have multiples of the same character model just to show up at different points of the story. The 3DS Gen 7 games are the...
  4. Poke Dragon

One thing they can do with Arceus is something akin to what was done with Deoxys at the Delta Episode. Maybe due to Cyrus's tampering with reality, Arceus grew angry at humanity and started "deleting" the world. This would off course affect the Distortion World as well, so the player would have...
  5. Poke Dragon

Game Freak already has the blueprints for Sinnoh, the only challenge really is how it would work in a 3D space. But since they managed to rework Hoenn into a 3D space nicely, I'm confident that they can do it with Sinnoh as well. Imagine a 3D Spear Pillar, how grand would that be?
  6. Poke Dragon

I can see the protagonists having a mix of their designs between DP and Platinum. However, I still expect them to be winter oriented again as the primary theme of their designs. I just hope they let us have the option to have their DP and Platinum outfits.
  7. Poke Dragon

I personally want the underground to be more than just a minigame this time around, I kind of want it to be the MMO area of the game. But since Nintendo decided to make their online service peer-to-peer, I don't see that happening since it would be too much for one Switch to handle.
  8. Poke Dragon

I think the PokeDex should be split into West Sinnoh and East Sinnoh while the third dex option would be just Sinnoh to encompass it's own National Dex-like feature that includes every Pokemon found in the region.
  9. Poke Dragon

Dynamic lighting should be a no brainer for it at this point. Shadows by the characters and objects are a must for 3D Switch games.
  10. Poke Dragon

Yeah, the least they could do is have every single Pokemon who weren't available in SW/SH to be available in the DP remake. Another benefit is that they would be able to just copy the data of both games onto each other's data through an update that brings battling compatibility between both...
  11. Poke Dragon

I'd say that Lucas and Dawn can return and still be customizable to some degree. Some of the options that I say would be guaranteed are their outfits from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Now onto what they can do with the Spear Pillar, it is going to be changed in some way just like the Sky...
  12. Poke Dragon

I'm fine with the mart and center being separate in this remake, I mean, it didn't bother me in ORAS at all.
  13. Poke Dragon

I just realized something, this is going to be the last traditional remake where the Pokemon Center and the Poke Mart are separate. Gen 4 is the last generation where the two buildings were separate.
  14. Poke Dragon

Much of the merchandising already shows that a Gen 4 remake will happen. It's really only a matter of time when they reveal it. Eh, a Pokemon introduced after the generation that got its remake doesn't need a regional variant to appear in a region that's older than it. This is the case for all...
  15. Poke Dragon

Sinnoh has many environments suited to Pokemon from Gen 5 onwards, like Palpitoad being in the Great Marsh and Pyukumku on various beaches throughout the region. Adding Pokemon that weren't in the original Sinnoh Pokedex is totally possible and even better than leaving it barren by today's...
  16. Poke Dragon

Just like Hoenn becoming a Kalos clone? Oh yeah, it didn't! I highly doubt Sinnoh will become a clone of Galar even with Dynamax in place.
  17. Poke Dragon

Or there might not be uniforms at all, remember, the uniforms aren't needed to Dynamax or Gigantamax your Pokemon at all.
  18. Poke Dragon

I would hate it even more if Sinnoh got the Let's Go treatment. Remakes that don't change much from the original are boring.
  19. Poke Dragon

Or Dynamaxing could just not be as big of a deal in Sinnoh as it is in Galar. Again, there's nothing stopping Game Freak in making the changes to the lore of their games.
  20. Poke Dragon

The Regi Golems aren't related to Arceus in anyway.